Chapter 14: I won't say I'm in love.

Chapter 14: I won’t say I’m in love.

Jack’s POV

  We reached the workshop in less than 10 minutes. Even though everyone’s supposed to be asleep, all the lights were still on. Just before we entered the workshop, I looked at Elsa and smirked, “Ready?”

  Elsa nodded and hugged me tightly and said, “Thank you.” I embraced her in an answer.

  We flew into the globe room and saw everybody there. The older Guardians looked at me like I had two heads. Snow came running and jumped into Elsa’s arms. It was like Elsa knew what Snow was going to say and said, “Not here, Snow.”

  “Fine, but what happened to your hair?” Snow asked. Elsa shrugged her shoulders. Snow looked at me and I shook my head.

  “Come on, Snow,” Elsa said and they walked towards the training room. She didn’t acknowledge the Guardians. Well, she isn’t going to be herself unless she’s with me or Snow.

  “How did you do that?” Tooth asked when Elsa left. She looked amazed for some reason.

  “Do what?” I asked.

  “How did you get Elsa back so fast? Usually she comes back after a few weeks, or by force,” Bunny said.

  “I don’t know, I just asked her,” I answered.

  “Come on, let’s go see what she’s doing,” Merida said. I glared at her, she’s the reason Elsa’s upset. But I followed her and the gang towards the training room.

  We peered through the door and saw Elsa in the middle of the room, surrounded by targets made of sand.

Elsa’s POV

  The sight of North and the others made my blood boil. I had to let my anger loose, but I couldn’t do it in the globe room.

  “Come on, Snow,” I said and we walked towards the training had knives and arrows and a good amount of space.

  “Elsa what are we doing here?” Snow asked.

  “Practice,” I replied. We usually did this a few times a month.

  I took all the knives I could find and strapped them on a belt I made for myself temporarily. I took my bow and a sheath of arrows and went to stand in the middle of the room. I waved my hand and red sand appears. Snow called the wind, and commanded it to shape the red sand into targets.

  “Why are we doing this again?” Snow asked from behind a target.

  “I need to cool off some steam,” I replied.

  “Ready?”