Author's Note (Please read...)

HI GUYS!! This is not an update for those out there who were jumping for joy (I know, cause that's what I do sometimes). I'm so so so sorry about this, and I'm positive that you want to kill me now (Surprisingly, still alive).

*looks around the room for signs of angry mob*

Anyway, I am so sorry for not updating! I'm currently in Malaysia, my home town, and I have left my sweet, wonderful, beautiful, awesome, lovely, helpful, computer in Singapore! *tears up*

I have been away from my computer for one whole week now!!! How can life be so cruel!?

I'm now using my phone here, with bad Internet connection, if I might add. I'll be needing my computer to update a chapter, cause all my documents are in that computer!! And I love my computer!!!

My computer is the love of my life!! My baby!! I can't live without it!!! It is everything to me!! (Well, other than my phone... I LOVE YOU PHONE!! Smack!! *kisses phone*)

My computer has everything I need!! My Jelsa pics, fanfics, my docs, the Internet - to go fanfiction.net and wattpad, to update my story. Almost everything in there is Jelsa, like my phone. *cries hard*

Well, basically, I'm sort of a techno geek. I love my phone, my computer, my earpiece, my headphones, my tablet, my watch...

WAIT!!! How did the subject change from talking about me not being able to update change to me talking about my babies?!? O.o

Jack: Um... Because of you?

Me: What are you doing here?!

Jack: Why can't I be here?

Me: Because you are not needed now? -_-

Jack: Hey! Aren't I supposed to be in this chapter?

Me: No. -_- And-

Elsa: Jack, this is not a chapter.

Me: Elsa! What-

Jack: Snowflake!! Where were you? What did Pitch do to you? Are you hurt? If you are, I am so going to kill that bas-

Me: Language!

Merida: If he hurts Elsa, or anyone else, I am going to kick his a**!!!

Me: Merida!!!

Jack: Language! *smirks*

Hiccup: If he hurts anyone of us, I am going to-

Me: Enough! Hiccup! What are you all do-

Punzie: If he comes again, I am going to use my frying pan and hit his mother f****** a**!!! Cause he's a mother f****** a******!!!! He's a b****!!! I'm going to feed his b***s to the sharks!!! *evil laugh* MUAHAHAHA!!!

Elsa: O_O

Jack: O_o

Hiccup: O/////O

Merida: O.O

Me: OoO.....

Punzie: What?

Elsa: Well, that was....um...

Merida: Unexpected.

Hiccup: Surprising.

Jack: Who expected that? Coming from an innocent girl like her?

Me: There were a lot of stars... O.o

Elsa: Guys, I'm fine.

Big 4: Phew. That's a relief.

Elsa: Except for the part where you are not going to like the next chapter.

Big 4: WHAT?!?!?!

Jack: What's going to happen?

Pitch: Well...

Me: Shut it Pitch!!!

Punzie: Great! You're here! Let's have a demonstration!!Here's what I'm going to do to you. *walks over to Pitch*

(Italics= What happened)

Punzie walked up. She smiled sweetly. Pitch looked at her, confused. Then all of a sudden, she turned very fierce. If looks could kill, Pitch would have died a thousand times already.

Punzie took out her frying pan from out of nowhere and swung it. Aiming for Pitch's head. Well, it didn't miss.

Pitch fell to the floor as Punzie continued hitting him. One bang.

"This is for kidnapping me!" she shouted.

Another bang.

"This is for hurting children!"

Another one. And another and another.

"These are for Jelsa!!! You ruined their moment!!! How dare you ruin a Jelsa moment!! We Jelsa fans will hunt you down!!"

And another one.

"And this is for being a f****** a******!!!!"

Everyone stared at Punzie as she keeps hitting Pitch relentlessly.

Everyone: O////O

Me: *whispers to Elsa* Shouldn't you be helping him?

Elsa and Tempest: *smirks* Nah

Pitch: Help!!! *screams like a girl, while trying to escape*

Elsa, Jack, Merida, Tempest: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Me: Okay... Well, this is one weird Author's Note.... O_o

*Punzie hits again*

Me: Ooooh!! *winces*

Jack, Elsa, Merida, Tempest and now, Hiccup: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Me: Okay... So anyway, hope this has sent you cracking instead of feeling the urge to kill me...
So Keep on reading and Ship Jelsa!!!
~Denise
*Joins chant*

Everyone: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

________________________________________________

Pitch: H-Help!!!