Chapter 19: Can you stay with me?

Jack’s POV

  When I gave North the note Elsa gave me, he was absolutely furious. He called the other guardians and they spent the whole day talking about what Elsa was doing. I didn’t really join in, nor did I tell them about her errand, whatever it is.

  At sunset, Elsa walked in carrying a book with Snow trailing behind her. Of course, she ignored everyone and walked towards her room. North signalled the yetis and they picked Elsa up and threw her in the chair. I wanted to protest, but North was really angry, it was best to keep quiet.

  As North started his lecture, Elsa started humming, then Snow started singing, Elsa joined in. they were pretty good. Then they left and escaped North’s wrath. The others looked stunned. Who wouldn’t? She was just about to face a very angry North, then she started humming and singing, then left her room, laughing!

  I wanted to talk to Elsa so badly! “She was lying,” Merida said.

  “What?” Tooth asked.

  “She didn’t go see this Rylee,” Merida said. Who is Rylee?

  “I’ll go talk to her,” I said and flew after Elsa before anyone says anything. I reached her room and knocked twice.

  “Go away! Geez, did North sent you?” Elsa shouted from inside. I chuckled.

  “No, I North was actually too busy fuming to say anything,” I laughed. There was silence, then the door opened.

  “Sorry, thought you were Bunny,” she said.

  “It’s fine,” I said. She opened the door wider for me to enter. I flew in and she shut the door behind her.

  “Where did you really go?” I asked. She sighed.

  “I may or may not have gone off wandering in the mountains,” she said sheepishly. I laughed.

  “Well, you kept your promise. But, important errand?” I asked teasingly.

  “It was important! Don’t judge!” she said, crossing her arms.

  “Okay, okay. But maybe you might want to tell North the next time you want to go out. He was pretty angry today,” I said.

  “It was your idea, but I’m not actually scared of North, so it’s really fine,” she said smirking. I rolled my eyes, me and my great idea.

  “You like singing a lot, don’t you?” I asked.

  “Yup. I like singing, it calms me down. Sometimes I play the piano too. Do you play an instrument?” she asked as we walked towards the training ground.