Chapter 26: Help

Chapter 26: Help

Jack's POV

  "Oh no," I heard Elsa whisper. I looked over her shoulder and saw a message written in black sand.

  "Merry Christmas, Guardians," it said. What did that mean? According to Elsa's reaction, it must be bad.

  "Everyone to the sleigh!" Elsa shouted and sprinted for the sleigh. We shared a confused look, but followed Elsa to the sleigh. We jumped in and Elsa snapped the reins. We zoomed back towards the workshop, with Hiccup on Toothless behind us and Tempest flying on his wolves.

  We reached the workshop and Elsa jumped out of the sleigh before running inside. We followed behind her and gasped as we saw the workshop. There was black sand everywhere. The toys were all lying broken on the floor. Yetis and elves were picking up broken presents from the floor.

  "We're too late," Elsa said quietly.

  "Pitch," Tempest and Snow growled.

  "What happened here?!" North asked the yetis. They started talking in their yeti language which I don't understand a thing. North looked grim.

  "Nightmares came in and smashed everything. What am I going to do? Christmas is in less than two weeks!" North cried. "Even if we spend the whole time making toys, we'll never make it."

  "We need help," I said. Immediately, my thoughts went to Jamie and his friends. "How about Jamie?" I asked.

  "But, will he help?" Bunny asked. I nodded. Jamie will definitely help.

  "What about his family?" Tooth asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

  "We'll get to that later. Now we need help," I said.

  "What about Rylee?" Elsa asked. Rylee?

  "Rylee?" Punzie echoed my thoughts.

  "She's a friend," Elsa said. Oh right, I think she mentioned her once. "We'll go get her first."

  We rushed to the sleigh and North took the reins. "Where to?" he asked.

  "Paris," Elsa said and the sleigh zoomed forward. We were soon in the air and through the portal and into Paris. It was night time and we landed in a park surrounded by trees. There were only adults in the park, and none of them looked like they believed in us. Elsa jumped out and pulled on her hood. It was now then I realised that she changed back to her original outfit.

  We climbed out and saw Elsa walking along the cement pavement in the park. Her eyes were pinned on a couple sitting on a bench a few meters away from her. The girl had brown hair and brown eyes. The guy with her had reddish brown hair and sideburns. Something about the guy was a bit off.