Chapter 39: Help Searching

I have finally updated!!!!

Me: Yay! 

Other Me: Yay! Yay!

Other Other Me: Yay Yay Yay!

Roger: Will you give it a break?

Mes: NO!! 

Mes: YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Me: Hope you guys like it! :)

Chapter 39: Help Searching

Elsa's POV

The wind blew against my face as we flew on our dragons. I was planning on going to Magic Market for my friends, and, well, people who did not have the urge to kill me.

"Where are we going?" Hiccup asked.

"Magic Market," I said, and took out a snow globe, and threw it. The portal opened and we were soon flying over the busy market. Many people saw our dragons, and waved to us.

Merida and Hiccup looked down in awe. This was their first time here, and I bet they loved it.

"So, what do you guys think of this place?" Jack asked.

"Awesome place!" Merida yelled as she pointed at a booth down below. I followed her line of sight, and saw the booth was full of swords and other weapons.

"Really cool," Hiccup said.

We flew towards the Black Market, descended. Jack already explained to them how the Market is divided. Although, he was not happy when we landed. The last time we were here, it did not end well.

"What are we doing back here?" Jack grumbled. Many people were staring at us, mainly the dragons. Some mean looking pirates were pulling at ropes and nets, grinning evilly.

"Guys stay close to the dragons," I said. They're coming. For the dragons.

Cautiously, we started walking towards the Hub. I saw a few of the pirates looking around, giving eye signals to each other. I could feel Jack tense up beside me. Hiccup and Merida already have their swords out.

"Elsa, what the hell are we doing back here?" Jack asked again, more fiercely this time.

"To get some help," I said.

"What kind of help?"

"One that you might not like," I answered.

"Great," he muttered next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a pirate wave a hand. Was he saying hi to us? Definitely not. The pirates were advancing towards us. Oh no.

Suddenly, two nets dropped from out of the sky and landed on Toothless and Snowstorm. Then, all hell broke loose. The pirates attacked, as the dragons started screeching. I saw one charging at me, and I quickly shot an arrow at him.

Hiccup was cutting the dragons loose, while Merida and Jack were fighting the pirates, dodging swings, and swords. Man, those swords are sharp!

As I dodge another sword, and retaliated with another arrow, and an ice-blast. I could see we were actually greatly outnumbered. With the dragons still trapped, and only a few of us with our weapons, against a few hundred pirates with sharp swords, there was a very slight possibility that we would win.

I let out another ice-blast, until...

Out of the blue, a few other pirates dropped in. Only these were not fighting against us, they were fighting for us. Then, a guy in red and black dropped in front of us, and everyone stopped. I smirked.