Chapter 40: The Gem of Winter

E.U. POV

It's almost ready. After years, just one more gem, and my Ultimate Weapon will be ready. It had taken hundreds of years to take over this body. Pitch was a strong one, but everybody is capable of breaking.

For the first 50 years, he had been resisting, but slowly, his will started breaking. After years, I convinced him to try spreading darkness all over the world. He almost succeeded, but, Jack Frost just had to come into the picture. But it was easy to take over Pitch after that. He had been full of hatred and anger at first, and I quickly took control.

I, the Evil Lord, will finally get my revenge on Starlight Mani Moon. That little brat will pay. And the world he loves shall plunge into darkness!

I looked around Pitch's lair. It was dark, and wonderful. The nightmares flew all around. I looked at my staff that I held. Wood from the Tree of Magic. The Ultimate Treasure sat at the very top. The keys, or gems to the treasure sat all around. There were holes all around the staff. Those holes were made for containing the Stone of Life and Death. One of the most powerful stones of all.

There were also other bigger gems along the staff. They were all of a different colours, and there were 3 of them. One was green, another was yellow, and the last one was dark red. Each represented a season. The green was the Gem of Spring, the yellow was the Gem of Summer, and the dark red was the Gem of Autumn. All that was left was the Gem of Winter.

Each gem of a season has its own special abilities, which would help make my staff even stronger. The gems were easy to find. Each was held by its own special animal guardian. And they were very easy to annihilate.

Just then, a nightmare came running in towards me. It dropped a small bag in my hand. I opened it, and smiled. It was full of Stones of Life and Death. Perfect.

"You're a good nightmare, aren't you," I said, petting the nightmare. One by one, I took out a stone, and placed it into one of the holes. With each stone placed, the staff seem to radiate with more power.

"Soon. Soon. It will be ready. And world domination will be fun," I said quietly, smirking.

Jack's POV

Okay, I'm really shocked to see Anna and her husband and their pet reindeer here in the workshop. Elsa looked so happy, yet grim at the same time. Anna and Kristoff seem to understand what is going on, but that Kristoff still looks around in disbelief.

"Okay, so now we have 8 in the group," Hiccup said.

"No longer the Big 5," Merida said.

"Wait what? No, Anna is not in this, what if she gets hurt?" Elsa immediately said.

"Elsa! I can handle myself perfectly fine," Anna said stubbornly.

"But you have never fought in battle! And we don't have much time to do some training for you," her sister answered.

"Elsa, I've fought Marshmallow, punched Hans in the face, so hard till he had a broken nose, and a spilt lip," Anna said proudly.

"Even I can do that," Punzie interjected. "With my frying pan."

"Exactly, you don't know how to use any weapons," Elsa pointed out.

"Then you can teach me how to use something small yet easy to use," Anna insisted. Elsa sighed.

"Els, you do know that she's not going to stop till you let her into the team," I said.

"Yes," she sighed once again. "Fine, you can join. But I want you to stay with Kristoff at all times." She turned to Kristoff and said, "Make sure she's safe."