Chapter 3: Nobles Reborn (Elsa)

Chapter 3: Nobles reborn (Elsa)

    It has been 6 months since the Great Thaw. Arrendelle was happy again. Anna and Elsa had been bonding over the last few months. They’ve gotten along really well.

    There was a ball tonight, Elsa was supposed to have fun, but she couldn’t. Every time she saw a couple together. It always reminds her of Jack. She had not told anyone about him yet.

    Anna must have noticed her sister’s sad expression, as she came up and asked, “What’s wrong? Why are you not having fun?”

    “Oh… nothing really,” Elsa answered.

    “Elsa, we need to find you a man.”

    “What?” she choked.

    “Elsa, I see the way you look at couples, you need love too you know?” Anna said.

    Elsa did not answer as her thoughts went to Jack. He had promised to come back and he always keeps his promise. Throughout the rest of the night, Anna stayed by Elsa’s side, judging each man that came to talk to Elsa.

    Most of them are arrogant princes and snobby lords. The way that they keep flirting with her is really annoying. With Anna by her side, talking about how to find true love, it was unbearable. No matter how hard Elsa tried to get Anna to go enjoy the party, she just wouldn’t listen. By the end of the ball, Elsa was completely exhausted.

    After the ball, Elsa practically dragged herself to her room. That night, she dreamt of a memory with Jack.

----DREAM----

    “We should get going,” she said quietly, blushing as she got off Jack.

    “Yeah, we should,” he replied. She swore that she saw a tint of pink in his cheeks.

    As they started walking back to the castle, Elsa could not stop thinking, “We almost kissed! Why did I pull away?” Elsa started regretting her actions.

    “Wait! Since this is your first time out in a while, why don’t we make a sign, showing that we were here,” Jack suddenly suggested. Elsa nodded eagerly. They went to a tree near the spot where they almost kissed. Jack had found a sharp stick and slowly start to engrave their initials on the tree.

J+E

----- END OF DREAM----

    The next day, Elsa and Anna decided to have another sister bonding day. Anna suggested that they go up to the mountains to play.

    “Come on! Let’s go, let’s go!” Anna cried. Elsa laughed. She had changed her ice dress bottom to pants and made a hood on the top. “Alright, let’s go. Bye Olaf, bye Kristoff.”