Chapter 10: Surprises

Jack’s POV

  I woke up to the feeling of hot water poured on me. “Hey!” I looked up and saw Merida looking down at me. “Get up, you lazy bum!”

  “Alright, I’m up,” I grumbled. I followed Merida out of the door, and bumped into the one and only Elsa. I was stronger than her, she stumbled and lost her balance. I caught her by the waist before she hit the floor.

  “Thanks,” she said as I set her back on her feet. “How many times am I going to thank you?”

  “Depends,” I said, smirking.

  “Why are you wet?” she asked.

  “Red head there,” I answered, nodding my head toward Merida. She giggled.

  “That’s what Snow called her,” Elsa said. She waved her hand and the water on me rose up into the air. The water joined together forming a big drop of water. I was dry.

  “Thanks,” I said. Then an idea popped up in my mind. “Are you up for a little prank?”

  “Who?”

  “Snow and Kangaroo,” I said. Payback time! She looked at me and grinned.

  “How do you want to do it?” she asked.

  I whispered my plan into her ear. She listened and nodded. We plan to do it later after training. It is going to be epic!

“Alright, let’s go to training,” I said and I grabbed her hand, causing the big drop of water drop onto the floor. “Never mind that, let the yetis clean it, we’re already late.” We ran to the training room and I realised her hand didn’t feel hot to me, they felt extremely cool.

  We entered the training room and saw all the Guardians there. Elsa looked at the training room in awe. North saw us and immediately waved Elsa over, “Elsa! Come here.”

  Elsa let go of my hand and immediately, I missed her touch. I saw the gang and walked over. They were grinning for some reason.

  “So what’s with the holding of hands?” Hiccup asked me. Oh no, not this again.

  “There’s nothing between us,” I said.

  “Sure…” Merida, Hiccup and Punzie said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked over to North.

  “North, when did you upgrade your training ground?” Elsa asked.

  “Do you like it?” I asked.

  “It’s awesome!” she said. North beamed. Bunny was smirking, he must have seen us holding hands too. This is going to be annoying. At least we’ll have payback later.