31

•8 months•

"Kevin can you bring me her bottle" I ask and gesture to Peyton's Rays sippie cup. He hands it to me before going to the living room and sitting on the sofa. "Here Pey come with mommy" I hold her cup with my teeth and scoop her up to take her to the living room. Her giggling self sits on the floor where her toys are and I hand her the cup which she drinks from between smacking on the drum toy and pressing all the buttons to make her other toys talk. "Peyton honey can you please not make all that noise" Kevin says and holds his hands on his head like he has a headache. She makes a screaming noise before attempting for the hundedth time to stand up on her own.

"What is she-" Peyton uses the coffee table to pick herself up and uses it to walk a few steps before letting go and stumbling towards Kevin. "Pey!! Honey you can walk!!" Kevin picks her up and sets her on his lap while hugging her and booping her nose. "First steps" I smile and Peyton hits Kevin's face. "Peyton that hurt" he pouts and fake cries and I laugh as Peyton kisses his chest and smiles. "Gah Dada" she says. "Was that a sorry?" he chuckles, "It's ok sweetheart" His hands hold her and she smiles up at him from on his lap. "I'll leave you two alone then" I kiss Kevin's head before going upstairs and getting in the shower.

"Now is it even?" I ask from standing on a chair to hang pictures of Kevin and Peyton up on the wall. "Um I think? Close enough" "Kevinnnn seriously babe it can't be crooked" "Why don't you use one of the straighty thingys with the bubble" "Because your dumb ass lost it" I jump down and into his arms where he carries me back to see if it's even. "Ok we good" He sets me down and Peyton walks up shoving Kevin's legs. "Peyton!!" he swings her up into his arms and bounces her a little. "Stop being so cute" laughing I put the chair back and slide our countdown on the wall down one more. One more month till our baby girl is 1.