22

•Kevin POV•
Oh no. I run upstairs throwing my clothes around trying to find the jeans I wore to the concert. Shit Sam please tell me you didn't do laundry. I run back downstairs to find her on the sofa hugging a pillow and watching Pretty Little Liars. "Hey babe did you do laundry yet?" I try to ask calmly even though my heart is about to explode. "No I'm doing it after this episode" "Oh ok, have you seen my jeans? Like the only pair I own?" "Ya I think they were by the foot of the bed babe why? What's wrong?" "Nothing I uh- I left money in the pocket" she gives me a funny look before I run back upstairs and find the jeans quickly reaching my fingers in the small front pocket. Thank God.

I hear her go to the washing machine and I pull the bag out from under the bed rearranging its contents across the bed. A new dress, shoes, and makeup are strategically places waiting for her. She's been feeling sick and acting a little off these past few days but I hope she'll go on this date with me. I grab my phone casually walking past her in the hallway on my way back to the living room. Rats Sam cmon what are you doing. I begin to worry and I'm about to check on her when she comes down in the dress, shoes, makeup done, and hair curled. She looks beautiful. "Baby you look amazing" I manage to get out as she blushes and hugs me tight. "Thank you, you look so handsome" In the time she took to change I had also changed into my blue button up I know she loves and dress pants. "Thanks love now come on we have a dinner to get to" I take her hand and dont let go, holding it tight, the whole way to the restraunt.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" I ask her as we walk down the streets me guiding her in the direction of the field. "Yes thank you for that" she avoids my eyes for the 7th time tonight and I can't help but second guess the decision im making. "Lets go to the field Sam you seem off you need to be where you love" she smiles and nods giving my hand a squeeze.

"Wait I wanna go through the lockerroom" she whines when I start leading her up to the 300 level. "We will but I want to go up here first" I try not to sound rude knowing if I go through the lockerroom everything will be messed up. "Kevin nothing's up here thats why I come here to think" "Sam baby I know please just listen to me" she sighs into my arm as she pulls it around her shoulders and I give in pulling her into my side. "I love you baby" "I love you too Kev"

"Close your eyes princess" I place my hands in front of her eyes trying not to touch them due to the time she put in to making them look nice. "Kevin why are you acting so weird?" "I'm not!! Just...open" I remove my hands from her eyes to see her face light up as I take a knee. She's mine.

---------
kinda cliffhanger?

supposed to be studying for like 3 tests tmrw but kevin feels strong so double update!!!1!1!1