Chapter 17: The Parasite on Kiara's Mind

Lavander made it in the fifth floor just a hick of time before the door started to close on Charleston’s room. It erupted once she’s near it with a Charleston overthrown by the opposite wall. The Charleston landed head first and was vaporized later on.

Kiara stood inside the messy room with one hand clutching Trevor’s shirt, lifting him above the ground. There was blood on Trevor’s mouth which dripped down his clothes. The pain that was in his eyes as he tried his best to protect Charleston was visible.

“Glad you came to the party,” Kiara looked her with a sinister look. Trevor fell on his bad foot when Kiara let him free; his agonizing pain wasn’t fun to watch as small amount of uncontrolled tears escaped his eyed while biting his lips. Hands twitching as he slowly touched his feet to do a quick massage but even the contact of his own hands brought in pain into his broken foot.

“Sit if you want to,” Kiara walked over to a chair and sat like a lady. The burnt mark on her face had healed already but left a despicable scar that was still red-black in color. “Don’t worry, I just want to talk.” She rolled her eyes but Lavander looked at her untrustingly.

Lavander walked by very slowly while making eye contact with Kiara as she made her way to help Trevor out. Pain was still on Trevor’s side as he asked not to be moved from his position, he sat there in an uncomfortable position while mending on his needs.

“What do you want?” Lavander asked in a vengeful manner. She sat down by Charleston’s bed where he was untouched and the machines that sustained his life were still on one piece.

Kiara let out a huge sigh then smiled. “My brother never approved the idea but his now dead, so I make the decisions.” She stood up from her seat and stared at a distance. There was a motherly figure that reminded Lavander of her; a sinister motherly figure.

Lavander stared in anticipation as Kiara reached down for a gun that was left on the floor, one of the Charleston’s weapons perhaps. Calmness flowed through Lavander’s mind, a great ball of revenge ravaged her senses but to listen was her priority for she was in no condition to fight just yet.

Do not be fooled, Lavander thought of.

“I want you and the rest of the Purple Children to join me,” Kiara let out. Suspicion was all Lavander thought, it was an unexpected thing that came out of her mouth.

No, do not make a deal whatever she offers, Lavander said to herself.

“This earth planet will be more…” her voice trailed off to look for the word. “ravishing, if you may, if other gods could only rule this pitiful, grotesque planet of yours.”

Lavander chuckled. “You cannot play God.”

Kiara sent a spine chilling stare that pieced directly to her soul. “I am God.” She said while her voice changed into a menacing manly voice that was far worse than Agnus’. From dark tantalizing black eyes, her eye color changed to a mean red color that almost took all of the white space on her eyeballs. Something was definitely wrong with Kiara as Lavander thought.

Kiara cleared her throat and her eyes changed back to normal. “As I was saying,” she took a seat once again in a lady manner. “This world is run by gods who showed mercy and kindness to the world. It’s time for discipline, it’s time for change, a new era to arrive.” Her voice grew powerful and the wind inside the room had somehow strengthened as well even though no windows were open, just the big opening on the wall where the door was used to be in.

“Don’t do it Lavander,” Trevor said in pain, he had been so quiet lately that Lavander forgot that he was in the same room.

“Silence,” Kiara’s voice pierced through the room as she walked slowly towards Trevor who looked straight in her eyes with so much courage. “Trevor, Trevor, once a promising purple. You just don’t know what you’re capable of. What happened to you?”