Jennifer Lawrence

A Letter To A Famous Person

Dear Jennifer Lawrence

For some reason, every time I hear the name, Jennifer Lawrence, it reminds of the person I wish I could be.

But then I end up realising that I should be my own person.

You know how life just doesn't work the way it should? Of course everyone who's ever lived knows that the aforementioned line is true.

Life never works out how you think it will. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse.

There's this pain hiding deep in your heart and at first you don't even know it's there.

Soon enough, this pain demands to be felt.

And then you start to feel this pain in the back of your heart whose existence you try to deny at first.

Slowly but surely it starts to grow and you begin giving that pain some thought and after a while that's the only thing you can think about.

It consumes you.

I have always wondered, does making all your dreams come true, make this pain fade away?

Does this pain hide behind the towering image of the happiness, you've worked your ass off to achieve?

Does it?

Because if it does, then it gives me reason enough to work towards being happy.

They say, happiness is not a destination, it's a state of mind.

In my life it is a destination. An exotic destination that one would want to go to for a vacation, like, The Northern Lights or British Virgin Islands or something.

And so if achieving your dreams, means that the pain fades away and is overtaken by overwhelming happiness then I think life might actually be worth living and love might actually be worth fighting for.

Is it?

Love
Navi