Various

A Letter To The Last Person Who Made You Laugh

Dear Martyna, Kashish, Pranav, Vasundhara, Aadya, Vaishnavi, Avishi, Daniella, Zoshia, Emily, Matylda, Mateuz, Antonia

Let me first make something bluntly clear.

I had a feeling that I would not be enjoying the whole experience of this exchange because I didn't know anyone well enough to open up.

I was a little worried too because Martyna had made it completely clear that she was an introvert and I had no idea if she'd talk to me.

Now, as I sit writing this, I realise that my fears were completely unfounded.

A little background on how the year 2015 has sucked for me.

My relationship with my parents has become so bad that now I know that we can never be the way it should be.

I lost the love of my god forsaken life just figuratively not literally.

And add a couple more shit things to the mix and that's my year.

So I was naturally apprehensive about this experience working out for me but it did.

And I'm so bloody grateful to all of you all for it.

It was a little touch and go at the start, just as most things turn out to be but you know something?

This has been the best experience of my life bar none.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm being pushed down and suffocated by pressure of the world. It kills me like nothing else.

But for the few days that we were all having fun together, I didn't feel like I was suffocating.

Honestly, I felt like I could breathe and be happy for the first time in a while.

I sometimes don't allow myself to be happy because there's some sort of catch waiting for me at the end of it.

But I let go of the reins a little this time and that is all because of all of you guys.

Thank you.

I don't have much to be thankful for but this experience is one of those very few things I can be thankful for and I have to thank you all for it.

I know now that there is hope for me and that I can be happy when surrounded by amazing people.

Love
Navi