Prachi K.

A letter to someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like

Dear Prachi
Hey. I'm sorry for not being around as much as I used to be.

There are so many things that  I have to tell you.

Things like, I've started to find my way.

Things like, I'm in this Polish exchange program and I'm so excited, I can't breathe (this is something I just love telling people).

Things like, her and I are finally at a good place with each other.

But mostly it's that I need to say thank you.

Thank you for saving my life, countless times.

Thank you for holding my hand and helping me through every single thing I didn't want to face alone.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard that I ended up crying.

Thank you for being my fangirl partner for all seasons. I mean you're literally my twin. We both love Maroon 5, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Big Bang Theory and what not. You literally love everything I love.

Thank you for being my family when I needed you to be.

Thank you for being my therapist when I just needed to vent.

But most of all thank you for her. If you hadn't sent me that message, a year ago, I wouldn't have experienced the great love of my life.

I wouldn't have ever known how it felt like to be loved and protected by her.

What you gave me, no one else has. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met the most important person in my life.

You have given me so many wonderfully beautiful gifts but this one is the most beautiful.

And I have no idea what to do to make it up to you.

To return the favour.

So if you ever think of a way I could repay you, I'm a message away.

Love
Navi