Chapter 16

Absolutely perfect. I took a deep breath as I fell from my bed almost bolting to the toilet. Pregnancy was no laughing matter. Don't get me wrong I loved my baby more than anything but I hated morning sickness.

"Little one youre going to wear mommy out," I murmured ducking my head back into the toilet as bile flowed.

So Gross.

I stood on shaky legs and trudged off to my bed. I don't think I can make to work today. I felt horrible.

The day after I find out I'm carrying a baby and I feel horrible.

Nick hadn't called either and I miss hearing his voice so much.

By phone began ringing loudly. "I have an headache," I whined but no could hear me.

I picked up my phone,"Hello."

"Baby." Nick! I was so glad that he had called. I missed him so Much and he was having a baby...why was I rambling in my head?

"Nick!"I exclaimed and then gagged. I didn't think morning sickness would affect me this much. I dropped the phone and rushed to the bathroom and completely emptied my stomach contents.

Weakly I walked back into my bedroom and picked up the phone.

"Hello,"Nick called.

"Uh hey I'm here. I wasn't feeling well."

"What's wrong?"I could hear the concern laced in his voice.

"Morning Sickness." I bit my lip waiting for him to get it.

"You're pregnant?" I could hear the excitement in his voice and tell that he was smiling.

"Hey I'm going to be a daddy!"I heard him tell some one.

"Congratulation," They apparently replied.

I laughed softly. "Nick calm down for a minute okay?"

"How can I? How far along are you? When did you find out? I love you so much,"He was rambling now.

"Nick,I found out yesterday and your mom was there. She's happy and excited about being a grandma," I explained.

"I can't wait until I get back there! We're celebrating!" He was practically yelling in the phone. I knew he was going to be excited but I didn't know it was to this extent.

"Of course Nick,"I murmured softly. I sat on our bed and touched his pillow. "I miss you."

"I know. I really miss you too."

"You see now you have two things to come home too." My mouth curled into an smile.

"My two babies. Gosh I still can't believe we're having a baby. I can't to see you Eve," He sighed.

"I can't wait to see you Nicholas. "

"I have to go but I will call ad soon as possible."

I nodded," Okay! Bye Nick."

"Bye Eve...I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too,"I ended the call letting out a deep breath.

***

A/N:Short but it'll get longer,promise