Chapter 1

S/N:This story is a spinoff of Wierdest thing. I don't want to spoil anything for that so until the wierdest thing is complete then I won't Start this you'll just be confused. BUT here's the first chapter

*Five Years Earlier *

"Kelly I love your room, my mom won't even let me paint my bedroom blue because she says she doesn't want me to think like a boy. I swear parents say some of the craziest things, " I said.

"I couldn't agree with you more. I swear my mom babies my brother though. I can't believe he went into the military and it's been 3 years. I wish he would leave already, "Kelly said.

We were at Kelly's house watching reruns of Boy meets world. I loved that show, I looked over at Alysha who was texting and it was probably Cameron. I hated that guy, he was such an ass. Everytime we warned her about him she just went back to him. I never liked those on again, off again relationship. I wasn't one who understood relationship either.

"Yeah, hey Kels I'm going to run down to your kitchen to grab some to snack on, " I said. Kelly shrugged.

"Can you bring me back something? "Alysha asked. I nodded and walked downstairs to their kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked into it. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to eat. I closed the fridge and jumped.

Kelly's was standing behind the refrigerator door. He looked at me with an arched eyebrow. Kelly's brother was soo cute. He didn't have that bad boy image girls seemed to be fond of but a cute boy next door look. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes, he was lean and tall. He was like two years older than me. Kelly, Alysha and I were 17 now. It was our last year in high-school. Nick, that is his name was in the military but he graduated when we were either sophomores or freshman.

I took a deep breath because my heart was beating out of control. I had fantasies about this guy. He was so perfect.

"Eve right? " he said finally.

"Uh yeah, how'd you know? " I asked curiously, more like hopeful. I wanted it to be because he thought of me as often as j thought of him. I was practically in love with him back in the day.

"Oh, Kelly talks about you and Alysha all the time. I've met Alysha, several times but I've never met you. I'm Nicholas but you can call me Nick, ",he said. I smiled. He was talking to me. Nick. I just couldn't believe it. I began to dance in my head. Then he reached for an apple from the island.

"Well I'll see you later Eve, It was nice meeting you, "he said and walked out.

It was over just like that. Great. The love of my life will never notice me.

Social Media:
Snapchat- Neffyg
Nefagreen- Twitter & Instagram