Chapter 31

Chapter 31

After I get out of the shower I see that Minnie's not in the living room so I clean up the kitchen and living room and walk over to my room. She was so embarrassed. I don't know why. She had a nice body. It was the first time I really took notice to it. I was drawn to her personality, but I could easily be drawn to her looks and body.

I sit down on the bed and suddenly feel super tired so I lay down. I could tell she was still into Daniel, but there was no me in her mind.

Daniel P.O.V.

"Merry Christmas Eve babe!" I hug Minnie who smiles at me.

"Where's my early present," I shake my head at her.

"Uh uh uhhh," She gives me the puppy dog face and I roll my eyes.

"Finnee," I hand her the tickets and pass and she starts screaming. She jumps up and kisses me before hugging them to her chest.

"Ed freaking Sheeran tickets?!! Are you kidding?! They're all sold out?! And A VIP PASS," she jumps on me and we land of the bed her on top of me.

"What's my present," she gets up and hands me a yearly sub way pass.

"What's this?"

"So you can always visit me," she winks. I grab her and she leans on my chest.

"Thanks," i kiss her and I feel her smile against my lips. I lay her down on the bed and put my hand up her shirt. She pulls away.

"Nooo," she waves her finger at me.

"Fine. Let's go get some McDonalds for lunch,"

Grey's P.O.V.

I open the door and see Daniel on top of Minnie. I storm out and down the stairs. I hated that guy. She couldn't even see he was an asshole.

I storm into Ramona's room who jumps up alarmed," what the hell,"

"Tell me what Minnie likes,"

"It's 12:00 in the afternoon, for gods sakes. Some people are trying. To. SLEEP,"

"Just tell me," she sighs and sits up.

"Ed Sheeran, disney, roller coasters, I don't know,"

"Okay. I have the perfect idea"

The next day I run into Minnie's room and see that Daniels laying next to her in the bed. I take a deep breath and cover Minnie's mouth and wake her up. She looks up scared and then she slaps me.

"What do you want," She whispers.

"I have a surprise," she sighs and gets up and walks into the bathroom. Minutes later she walks out in a cardigan, skinny jeans, and flats. She goes over to Daniel and whispers into his ear. He looks over at me and he kisses her a little longer and heavier than necessary.We walk out to the parking lot and we get into the car silently.

"I'm sorry I walked in on you," I chuckle and turn onto the highway.

"It's fine. You're not the first girl to see me naked." She grumbles something under her breath.

"EXIT NOW," she turns the steering wheel.

"What the hell," she points at a Starbucks. I roll my eyes and go into the drive thru.

"Two grande Vanilla Beans," I pulls out my wallet and hand her drink to her.

"Thanks," I nod my head and drive out. I try to watch Minnie's expression as we arrive to the start of the park.

"No fucking way," she squeezes my arm.

"Way," I grin at Minnie. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek and I end up narrowly dodging a car who flips me off. Minnie jumps up and down in her seat.

"Let's go," I park the car and she grabs my hand. I squeeze it and we walk through the entrance.

"OH MY GOSH. I WANT A PICTURE WITH MINNIE," she throws me her iPhone that I barely catch and she stands in line to get a picture. Soon she's standing with Minnie a wide grin on her face with her cute little dimples showing. I smile staring at her. She was so cute. It hurt to know I was just her friend.

"Grey," she scream whispers at me. I shake myself off and take the picture.

"Let's go see Ariel!" She pulls me along with her through the crowd of families getting some glares from sunburned parents.

"2 hour wait," I exclaim. I turn to Minnie who gives me a puppy dog face.

"Minnie that's" I sigh.

"Fine," she squeals and hugs me. I look around and see all the kids are staring at Minnie with admiration. One girl starts twirling and giggling to get her attention.

"I think she likes you," I whisper. Minnie looks down and smiles at the girl.

"You look like Ariel," she says.

"But he's not Eric," I snort and Minnie turns to glare at me.

"Eric's at home sleeping," the little girl laughs and turns around.

"Glad Eric isn't around" I turn around to glare at whoever the voice belonged to. Standing there was a 6 foot tall asshole who was smirking at me.

"Got a problem tough boy," I glare at him.

"Keep your hands off her," he laughs.

"You wish," I clench my teeth, feeling my blood start to boil. Minnie grabs my hand trying to calm me down.

"NEXT!" We walk up and Minnie sits next to Ariel. They Start yapping away and I stare there rolling my eyes. They take a few pictures and I order a couple.

Afterwards, Minnie and I walk out searching for Sleeping Beauty. I wish she would grab my hand. I glance over at her smiling face. She notices me staring and blushes.

"What?" I shake my head smiling.

"Nothing," when in reality she was the most beautiful girl I had ever met.

~•~

Yepppp.

Vote, comment, rate