Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"We're here," I take off my blindfold and look around. All that was there was a factory.

"Oh, uh, thanks?" Grey grins at me.

"It's an ice cream factory. You get a year supply of ice cream!" I fake a smile and look around. This was not what I expected.

"Wanna go on the tour," I sighed and followed him in. We meet a girl who looks about 20. Right away she starts flirting with Grey who flirts right back. Okay. I was not here for this. I'm out.

I walk back outside and see there's nobody here. Grey was my only ride a d I was not sticking with him. I pull out my phone and go through my contacts.

"Okay," grey says coming out," that was the best blow job. Ever," he smirks at me," Now all I have to do is get one from you,"

"Excuse me," all he does is wink so I punch him in the arm.

"I'm tired of your games grey," he looks at me confused.

"What games?" He asks.

"Pretending you like me and then hating me and then trying to get in my pants. Just stop,"

"Those are the best kind of games," he smirks and leans against the car, arms crossed.

"You like games? Fine let's play one. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Lets talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each others friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. And the first one who falls in love. Loses,"

"I never lose a game," he smirks. Again.

"Deal?" I hold my hand out.

"Deal," he says taking my hand and pulling me into an embrace. He takes that opportunity to kiss me on the lips. Okay to be honest, it's a pretty nice kiss. I pull back surprised.

"What are you doing," I exclaim.

"Playing the game," he lets go of me and gets in the car. I look at him speechless and walk around.

"No one can find out," I say after a little bit of driving. He looks confused.

"I'm dating Elliot now and I'm not dumping him for a prick like you," he looks at me and smirks.

"Red? Is that my nickname," I roll my eyes.

"I don't see why you're dating him. He'll play you," what a hypocrite.

"So would you!" I yell.

"But at least I own up to it. He acts all innocent. And I could show you a better time,"

"Oh you mean crabs," he glares at me and pulls into my drive way.

"What's on the agenda for today," he asks.

"You go home and I'll go home," I say. He gets out and opens the door for me. I sigh. I was gonna win this game.

"Let's watch," I go through my movies. Aladdin! Yes.

"Aladdin," I say out loud. Grey doesn't sigh like I expect him too. I sit down on the other side of the couch as the movie begins to play. He starts to scoot over until he's right next to me. I look at the movie trying my best to ignore him.He lifts my chin towards him and he puts his lips to mine. His are more gentle than Elliot's. Soon our tongues are battling. He pushes me onto the couch so I'm lying down. He hovers over me. His hand on my waist. I put my hands on his torso and gently push him off.

"Sex isn't part of the deal," I breath out. He nods and sits down next to me. He covers the blanket over both of us and puts an arm around me. I lean into him and fall asleep.

~•~

Would you play the game? I know I would. Sorry not sorry. But I'd lose.

Vote, comment, share.