Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Okay Class.." Mr. Barn's says. "Class..CLASS," We all turn to stare at out douche bag of a teacher. He sighs and pushes up his glasses.

"We're starting off our new semester with Parenting. You can pick your partners. A boy and girl" Everyone gets up and picks their partners leaving me alone as usual.

"Does anyone not have a partner," Mr. Barns asks. I raise my hand right as Grey Brooks walks in fashionably late.

"Shit," I blurt causing the whole class to turn and stare at me. I was stuck with Grey. Freaking. Brooks.

"Hey," Grey says walking up to me looking especially attractive in khakis and a gray cardigan over a band t-shirt. Calm your hormones, girl.

"Come get your babies," Mr. Brooks says looking quite awkward holding a realistic baby. Grey looks over at me expectantly. I let out a laugh.

"You fucking wish," I say. His reaction is priceless, but he covers it up with a smirk.

"Look new girl, I'm not getting it. So take the bad grade or take the baby," New girl? Wtf.

"Excuuuse me?" I say," new girl?"

"Yes.." He says trailing off. What a douche bag. I've had him in at least one class for six years now.

"I'm not new," I say feeling, God knows why, hurt.

"Do I look like I care," I get up tears stinging at my eyes and grab the stupid plastic baby. When I get back I

throw it at Grey which causes the baby to cry.

"Looks like we got our first crier," I look up blushing furiously.

"Do something," I scream whisper at Grey who looks as confused as me. I take the keys and fumble them into the back of the baby. 30 minutes later I manage to shut it up. I sigh in relief.

"You're taking it," I smirk at Grey as I rush out of class.

~

"So who's your partner in Parenting? I got Brad Fern. He's a little nerdy, but he's incredibly--" Ramona stops and stares at me.

"Okay," she says," who's the boy." I give her a confused look

"Who's. The. Boy."

"There is no boy," I say very confused. She gives me a look.

"Anyways, who's your partner?" She asks again.

"Grey," I say making a disgusted face.

"I don't see what your problem with him is. He's hot, athletic, charming, talented-"

"And a douche bag," I say. She waves a hand at me.

"Wouldn't stop me from getting some," she says winking at me. My mouth drops open.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch some flies," Grey says walking by and smirking.

"See?" I say banging my head against the table. Ugh. I hated him so much. Maybe it's because I'm angry that I haven't been chosen. It's not because I'm ugly. I actually am very pretty. I have nice red hair and I'm petite. So what's wrong with me. Stupid boys making feel insecure.

"Are you flirting with my boyfriend?" Nikki says walking up to me and leaning over the table to glare at me and probably show her ass off to the guys. Which I'm guessing is the reason because I hear wolf whistles from the front and behind.

"I wouldn't dare, your majesty," I say. Oops. Slipped off my tongue. Damn my sarcasm.

But instead of her getting pissed she smirks at me. "That's right, now bow," she says pushing my head into my plate of mashed potatoes. I'm surrounded by laughter.

You've got to be kidding.

I get up and run to the bathroom. I stop in the hall tears and mashed potatoes mixed all over my face. I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see Grey.

"What do you want," I ask him. He looks at me looking generally concerned.

"I'm FINE," I say.

"Do you want a ride home," I laugh in his face.

"You wish," I feel the tears stinging in my eyes. he hands me the toy baby and shoves his hands in his pockets walking away.