Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Minnie's P.O.V.

"What?" I pull him up a little, but all I hear is his tiny snores. I sigh. What if he said was true? He really knew how to play with a girls emotions didn't he?

I call another taxi and wait as Grey snores on my lap. When it rolls up to the bar I shake him awake and he blinks sleepily at me. When he sees he's laying on me he bolts up, looking embarrassed.

The ride to the hotel is awkward. I look out the window feeling like I should say something. I sigh. I think I will.

"I-" I say as Grey tries to start a sentence.

"You first," he nods at me.

"Thanks for, uh, taking care of me," he half smiles at me.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he looks up and frowns.

"Hey, um, did I say anything while I was, uh, you know," I catch my breath.

"Nope," I lie. He smiles gratefully.

"Thank god, I'm known to tell secrets,"

"Hmm," The taxi stops and I pay the man. Grey and I get up to our separate rooms.

"So see ya," I wave and Grey waves back. What was I gonna due.

€€]!|!£|!,£\€^]>|>!,!,£\£!.£|€!{*,!]€|?|£

"How was your date," Ramona asks winking at me. I roll my eyes at her.

"Tell meee," she says jumping up and down on the bed. I hit her with a pillow.

"Finneee," I say," it was good until-"

"Until what," I sigh and glare at her.

"Sorry," she mutters.

"Until Grey got drunk and I had to get him. Dude. Kaitlin's not his girlfriend. She's his COUSIN," her mouth drops open.

"And grey was drunk and he told me not to tell Minnie he loved me," she slaps me on the arm.

"Shut up," I nod my head.

"Wow," she says," did you ask him,"

"I don't even think he can admit it to himself if he does,"

"True," both Ramona and I look at the door which is being knocked on.

"Good morning Beautiful," I hear before I open the door. When I open it standing in front of me is Daniel in sweatpants and a tight shirt, in his hands a bouquet of roses.

"Hi," I say leaning up against the door and falling backwards when the door moves from my weight.

"Maybe you should cut down on the pizza, Red," I look up to see Grey's green eyes twinkling and his dimples showing.

"Shut up,"

"Shall we," Daniel says taking my hand. I look at it guiltily when I see Grey standing and glaring at us.

Grey's P.O.V.

I really hope I didn't tell Minnie any secrets. I had a lot of those. I don't even know why I got so drunk. Just because she wouldn't go on a date. It wasn't that, it was that asshole Daniel. Acting like she was his property. Who was this fucking guy? I look over and see Minnie laughing with Daniel. I catch her eye and she smiles at me. She was so beautiful. These days all I wanted to do was cuddle with her in a nice warm bed. What the hell. Is my life a chick flick now. I sigh.

"You got a problem man," Daniel asks looking over with a smirk holding Minnie's hand.

"Yeah. It's you," what a douche bag.

"Someone a little jealous," I roll my eyes and turn around mumbling curse words under my breath.

"We're here!" I turn to see the beach, the blue water glistening beautifully.

"Last one out is a rotten egg," everyone hops out as I lazily crawl out.

"GREY'S A ROTTEN EGG," I see Minnie sticking her tongue out at me.

"What?" She smirks.

"I said-" I run at her and grab her waist, throwing her over my shoulder and throwing her in the ocean.

"GREY!" She glares at me through her wet hair.

"I'm not even in my bikini," she gets out and removes her wet clothes, revealing her white bikini that hugs her curves. My mouth drops open. She looked...hot. She sees me watching.

"Put your clothes back on," I say. I could already see the guys staring.

"You're such a jerk, I'm not that fat," I look around at all the guys.

"No, I'm serious," I pick up a towel and cover her up.

"Dude, back off," I shake my head at Daniel. Minnie's giving me a weird look and steps back.

"Go home," Daniel says.

~•~

This sucked.

Vote, comment, fan