Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A/N HOLY GLORY. DOUBLE DIGITS. You ready? You ready? I AM.

~•~

"If you want a ride you better get up," My mom says leaning against the door frame with some Starbucks.

"That mine?" I say sleepily. She sighs and hands it to me.

"Love you," she rolls her eyes and walks off. I jump into the shower which is freezing.

"Brr, Rue, " I say to my sassy little slut of a cat. She lifts her head and smirks. I sigh and throw on a blouse, skinny jeans, a cardigan, and an anchor necklace. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and grab my phone before running down the stairs and outside.

"Took you long enough," Max says. I see he's wearing typical guy wear. A.K.A. Tight v-neck, jeans, and Nike shoes. I roll my eyes and get in the car.

As soon as he stops, I set out for Ramona, but she finds me first. She gives me a hug.

"Uh," I say.

"1. I'm sorry about ditching you and 2. I'm sorry about Elliot. Such a jerk," I smile.

"It's fine," I laugh. She then goes in full out story mode about some guy she met that's in college. I see Grey and wave, but he doesn't wave back. Probably didn't see me. I shrug it off and half way listen to Ramona's story.

When I get to Science Ms. Fish Crotch stops me.

"Did you forget a little something the other day," she asks me. I shake my head.

"Really," she asks. I nod my head.

"Okay, hopefully, detention this afternoon will ring a bell," oh yeah. That's what I forgot. Typical.

"Hey," Elliot says looking up at me looking soo cute. Okay, so I still like him, no big deal. Don't judge me.

"Hi," I smile at him. I take out a notebook and pencil. I fold my hands together and wait for the bell to ring. When it does, Ms. Fish Crotch starts talking and I write down notes. 10 minutes later Grey walks in.

"Late," the teacher says," that's the, lets see," she looks down at her page.

"20th time," she says," detention,"

"No please. What will I ever do? Don't put me in detention. Please," he smirks and takes a seat next to me.

"Why don't you tell the class where you've been,"

"I was getting the best blow job ever," the whole class shakes with laughter.

"Principal. Now," he shrugs and gets up before winking at a few girls.

The rest of the day passes by in a blur. At lunch I don't talk at all. Okay, what was wrong with me? It was insane to think that Grey had changed. Really? He's the average bad boy, man whore, jerk. I angrily walk out when the bell rings. In the distance I see Nikki and Elliot fighting. Where's the popcorn when you need it? I get a little closer and listen in.

"You used me," Elliot shouts.

"You thought I actually loved you? HA."

"I don't know who's worse. You or Grey. You're both sluts," I hear a slap.

"You're not over him. Admit it," Silence.

"I can get another date to prom I don't need you," Nikki says.

"Be my guest," All that's left is crying. I look around the wall that I'm hiding behind. I couldn't help, but be happy. Elliot's single. I leave to go home. Dammit. Detention. I run back and I'm sweating gallons when I get in the room. An old man is snoring and the room smells like mold and stale water. Not to mention it's hot.

I see all the "rebels" sitting in the corner talking. Grey is among them. I walk over to the opposite corner and pull out Looking for Alaska.

"Look what we have here." I look up at the guy. It's Jared. One of Grey's friends.

"H-hi," I put my book down and awkwardly wave.

"What are you in here for?" He asks, sneering.

"I called Ms. Fuscotch, Ms. Fishcrotch," he laughs out loud. Well wasn't this guy attractive?

"You're alright," he says.

"Maybe if you got rid of the glasses and not so revealing clothes, I'd be a little happier," okay now not so attractive. He winks. Grey stares at me as we walk over. Maybe glare's a better word. Or murdering me in his head.

"Hi," I say to the group. They all nod there heads.

"Hey, " I say to just Grey.

"Don't talk to me," He says loudly. The whole group looks up and I'm embarrassed.

"Okay," I say.

"Don't even breathe the same air as me," I get up now and walk out. Why was he so mad at me? I don't understand what I did. I kick a can and it stops suddenly.

"Jerk," I look up ready to yell, but I don't when I realize it's Elliot.

"Hey," I smile at him.

"Wanna walk together," I nod and we walk.

"Hey Min?" I look at him.

"Do you remember that party in 7th grade," I nod my head.

"That was the best kiss for a first kiss," I laugh and it's not even half a second before he leans in and kisses me. His kiss was hard and sloppy. I wasn't enjoying this, but I kissed him back. He pulled away grinning. Did I not like him anymore?

"Wanna be my girlfriend," I nod my head, but to be honest. I really don't. And I don't know why