Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Minnie's P.O.V.

I fix my hair and look in the mirror. I actually looked good. Hopefully whatever it was, was nice. There are a few knocks on the door. I open it expecting to see Daniel. Instead Grey's standing there in a tux and roses.

"Um, what are you doing here?" He half smiles at me. This really wasn't the time for him to be cute right now.

"I was wondering if-"

"Hey, you ready?" Grey turns and sees Daniel and then turns back to me so many emotions in his eyes. He was so hard to read.

"Grey," I put my hand on his arm and he pulls away.

"You know what screw it," he storms down the stairs. I stand there feeling..guilty?

"You okay?" I nod and Daniel and I head out.

"You like pancakes right?" I nod my head confused.

"Perfect," he turns me around and puts a blind fold on causing me to giggle. When did I become such a girl?

Half an hour later we arrive and I am able to take off the blind fold. When I take it off there's a small tree shading us away from the small sunset. Next to it is a picnic blanket and basket.

"Ta-da," he grins at me as I squeal and run to give him a hug. After that I sit down. Nobody had ever done anything like this for me. Grey would never do anything like this either.

Grey's P.O.V.

"What can I get you?" I sigh.

"Just a beer,"

"Girl problems?" A guy my age asks. I nod.

"Been down that road so many times,"

"How long have you liked her?" He asks.

"Oh I don't," he chuckles and shakes his head.

"That's a problem I had to, man," I look at him confused.

"I never told the girl I was in love with, I was in love with her. I was too stubborn," he sighs.

"So what happened to her,"

"Well, she's engaged," he half smiles at me, but I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"But you can still go after her,"

"I tried. But she had given up on me," he says," so I sit here getting drunk every night. Care to join," I nod and get another beer.

Minnie's P.O.V.

"Who knew breakfast for dinner as a picnic was so good," Daniel chuckles at me and leans in. My pocket starts ringing and I sigh. Just perfect.

"Hello?"

"Minnie, I need your help I-"

"Kaitlin?"

"Uh yes? You need to help me,"

"With what," I roll my eyes at Daniel.

"Grey's drunk and I don't have a car and he's asking for you and-"

"He's your boyfriend,"she laughs.

"What?"

"He's my cousin.." Oh. Well.

"I'll pick him up," she gives me the address.

"I have to go," he nods and I call a cab. 30 minutes later I'm standing outside of a small bar. Sitting on the steps is Grey singing.

"YOU'VE GOT THAT JUAN TING!" He sees me and grins.

"How art my love who shines brighter than the moon?"

"You're drunk," I say stating the obvious. I glare at him.

"Turn that frown upside down,"

"Why should I," he puts his arm around me and pulls me close and I'm intoxicated by the smell of alcohol. I try to pull away.

"Shh, I have to tell you a secret, but you can never EVER tell Minnie," I stop pushing. What.

"I promise," he grins sloppily.

"I like chicken," he laughs in my ears.

"Time to go,"

"JUST KIDDING," he leans in,"I love Minnie."

~•~

Don't you love cliffhangers? I do.

Vote, comment, fan