Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Are you ready," Ramona asks me. I push up my glasses and cross my arms across my chest.

"Yes," She opens the front door and in comes a very attractive guy. He flips his dark brown hair out of his eyes to expose his eyes that are as blue as the ocean.

"Wow," I murmur. He was an angel. He grins at me.

"Back atcha," I blush.

"I'm Minnie," I say smiling.

"Daniel,"

"So, are you going to tell me why I'm here, cuz,"

"Well since you owe me a huge favor, um, Minnie's it," he snorts.

"That's not a favor that's a gift," he winks at me. Oh my gosh. So adorable.

"I need you to date her," He stares at her.

"What?" She nods. He looks over at me and I shrug.

"Why," he squints his eye at me trying to figure it out.

"That's not the point. You're doing. And you get to go to Cali," He raises an eyebrow and shrugs.

"We head off tomorrow," I hand him his plane ticket and he nods before hugging me quickly. What.

#*+¥>?,.|\]}+=!?{{])8$:/489

"Are you guys ready for this?" Grey glances over at Daniel. He looks at him and then me and then out intwined hands and glares.

"Now boarding all passengers," I take my seat next to Daniel who's grinning at me.

"Since I'm your 'boyfriend' does that mean you are automatically my cuddle buddy," he whispers. I shove him off laughing. In the corner of my eye Grey is glaring. Perfect.

Grey's P.O.V

I don't know what I'm so pissed about, I mean we aren't even actually dating. But how is one of us gonna fall in love of she's too busy all over that douche bag.

"Would you stop staring at us, man?" The guy says.

"I don't see anyone to stop me," Kaitlin pulls at my arm.

"Sit down," she hisses. I sit down reluctantly.

I was gonna get Minnie. I don't know how, but I would.

An hour later, Daniel gets up to go to the restroom. I sneak over to his seat and plop down.

"How goes it," I grin at Minnie who in turn glares at me.

"What do you want, Grey," she says my name like it's poison in her mouth.

"Ouch, hurtful," her face softens up.

"Look I'm just a little pissy. Could you go back to your seat," I nod. What. The. Hell. Was. I. Feeling. Right. Now.

~•~

Is it maybe love you're feeling grey? Who knows? ;) anywhale, I might not upload much cause we're moving to Florida. Only reason I am now is because wifi. Sweet free wifi. Thank you jesus

?