Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Rise and shine," I open my eyes to see Maxim banging on pots and pans. That jerk.

"Hey!" I say. I sit up. My back hurts from sleeping on the couch. Ugh.

"Is there a problem, twinnie?" He asks me smirking.

"Did you tell her yet," my mom asks walking in, sunglasses on and keys in hand.

"Tell me what," I say. I look at my brother who is still smirking at me. Reminds me of Grey. Wait, why am I thinking of him?

You love him, that voice in the back of my head says. I do not! My brother and mom give me a look. Boy, am I crazy.

"Just tell me," I say to maxim. He shakes his head. He asked for it. I get up and jump on top of him and punch him.

"MINNIE," my mother says. She drops her keys and pulls me off of him. Her perfect Ariel hair falling out of her bun. Maxim glares at me, rubbing his arms and chest.

"Fine," he says," I'm moving back in and going to your wonderful school," my mouth drops open.

"Is this a joke," he shakes his head. I start screaming and grab him. My mom shakes her head. She pulls her hair back in a bun, grabs her glasses and keys and then waves goodbye.

"What do you want to do," he asks after Mom leaves.

"Let's go to the parrrrrkkkkk," I say. I jump up and throw on an ice cream shirt with pink jeans and pink flats.

"To infinity and beyond," I shout running out the door running straight into the famous Grey. Typical.

"Move," he says glaring down at me.

"Bro!" I hear maxim says jogging up to Grey giving him a hug.

"What's this?" I ask my brother.

"My best friend," he says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why are you here," I snap at Grey.

"To hang with my best friend. I mean he's been gone forever!"

"How did he know you were back," maxim looks at me. He scratches the back of his neck.

"I kinda told him when I found out,"

"Before me," I shout at him.

"Is someone jealous," grey says to me smirking.

"Dude," maxim says glaring at him. He shrugs his nice broad shoulders.

"So we hanging or what," Grey asks, ignoring my death stares.

"Wellll we're actually going to the park," Maxim says.

"Great, I'll drive," he turns around giving a nice view of his butt. What a nice butt indeed.

"Dude," I see Max and Grey staring at me. Oops.

"I'm sorry," Grey mouths at me. I really didn't mind. Shut up, brain!

~•~

Grey's P.O.V

"Push me Maxxxxiiiee," Minnie whines to her twin.

"Will you shut up," I say to her. She turns to glare at me.

"Make me," she says sticking her tongue out at me. She was such a nerd. Who wears an ice cream shirt.

"Hey, lovebirds, pipe it down over there," I laugh at Max and glance over to see him hitting it off with some blonde. He winks at me and grabs her hand, walking off. Oh there was no way in HELL he was leaving me with her. I go to yell at him to come back, but he's to far away. Shit.

I look over at Minnie whose attempting to climb on top of some monkey bars, but her little legs can't reach it. I walk over to smirking.

"Loser," I cough into my fist. She drops onto the ground obviously scared.

"Douche Bag," I hear her mutter while getting up. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Here," I place my palms together and she puts her foot on it and delicately pulls herself. Up I get up as well making sure to kick her on my way up.

"Ow!" She shouts, punching my arm. I lean into her a little and a small smile appears on her face, but she hides it.

"I know you can't deny me," I say. As soon as the words leave my lips her smile fades.

"I really can," she says. You wish princess.

"Really now," I ask. I position my body towards her and I turn her chin towards me. I lean in and her eyes flutter close, her lips yearning for the kiss. At the last moment I pull back and jump off. She looks at me. And boy does she look pissed.

"Man whore," I laugh at her and walk off.

"You coming," I shout over my shoulder.

"Where,"

"Ice cream," I say.

"OMG YES," she jumps down and runs up next to me. Minnie you can't deny me. You are officially my next victim.

~•~

Omg. You're such a douche Grey. But I'd fall for you in 3 seconds flat. More like .3 😂 next is the ice cream thingy. Might get cute. Who knows?😏

Anywhale🐋 comment, vote, other stuff. Whatevs