Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I get in the house and sit on the couch exhausted. No sign of Max. I look down at my phone. 8 missed messages from Elliot. 20 from Max. Shit. I call Max back first.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Where have you been," I ask avoiding his question.

"Minnie," silence.

"Where,"

"With Ramona," I lie through my teeth.

"Oh. Well I'm 5 minutes away. So see you soon," He hangs up. Shit shit shit. I run up the stairs and throw my contacts in their container. I jump in the shower for a minute before jumping out. I wrap my wet hair in a towel and wipe the make up off my face. I hide the dress before throwing on pajamas.

When Max walks in I'm laying on the couch with mashed potatoes watching Mean Girls. He looks at me suspiciously.

"Call your boyfriend," oh yeah. I pick up my phone and dial Elliot's number.

"Hello," he answers and I hear music playing in the background. It gets turned down.

"Hey it's Minnie," I hear the phone drop.

"Minnie! Where have you been! Your brother and I have been looking everywhere for you!" I sigh.

"With Ramona," I say.

"Oh," my phone starts beeping. It's Grey.

"Hold on. My mom's on the other line," lying. That's all I seem to do these days.

"Okay, uh, see you tomorrow?" I hang up without saying anything. Everything was so different. I used to be so "in love" with Elliot, but now. There was no one.

"Hello," I say into the phone.

"Helllooo Red," Grey yells. I pull the phone back.

"What do you want,"

"Playing the game," he says. Oh yeah. I lean back.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Playing Skyrim,"

"And you didn't invite me after our date. Wow, I hear him chuckle.

"Feel free to come over," I look at the clock.

"It's midnight,"

"I know," I shake my head, smiling.

"I can't. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

"Yeah. Sweet dreams," I hang up and walk upstairs. I yawn and lay down in my bed falling asleep quickly

73737388$:$9$$$$3$&9@(£]€>

Boy did I love Fridays. Everyone was happy, the food was better, and everyone is looking forward to the weekend. I stand up and yawn, stretching my arms.

"Gooood morning!" I say jumping onto Max who is still sleeping. He pushes me off him. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Ready to go back to school after 3 days, you rebel," I laugh and nod my head.

"Now get uppp!" I say. I pull him out of his bed. He looks at me angrily. Before he can get me I run into my room and lock it.

When I'm finished getting dressed, I walk out of the house and wait by Max's car. I look up to see Elliot standing on the corner. Oh gosh.

"Hey ," I wave at him awkwardly. He stuffs his hands in his pockets and look at the ground.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," what was this about?

"And answer it truthfully," he pauses," where we're you last night?" Oops.

"On a date," I say.

"With who," I sigh. I felt like such a jerk.

"Grey," he nods his head and walks off.

"Ready to go," Max says from the door. I look up and nod my head. There goes my good Friday.

~•~

I'm sorry this chapter sucked balls.thanks for the reads and votes guys.

Vote, comment, share