Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Minnie's P.O.V.

I wake up sometime at night and Grey's gone. The only one there is Max who is staring at me.

"What?" I say. He squints at me.

"What's going on with you and Maddox," (A/N Grey's last name) he asks me.

"Nothing," I say trailing off.

"Mhmm, then tell me why I found you too cuddled up on the couch," I sigh.

"We're just friends," he laughs rudely.

"Friends my ass. 'friends' don't cuddle. That's fucking weird,"

"It's not," I say.

"But it is," I get up and grab my phone before going upstairs and crawling into my bed.

From Prick😘

"I put my number in your phone while you we're asleep. You're welcome."

I laugh and write back

"No thank you. I think I'll delete it, but I am loving the name,"

From Prick😘

"You make this game too easy. Good night. Sweet dreams,"

I roll my eyes and put my phone on the charger before falling asleep

$/&&;&2@83)3''*]^^}€}<**{€£\

"Minnie," I look up at Ramona.

"Who are you daydreaming about?" I look off to the side awkwardly.

"No one," I lie. Okay I was thinking about Grey and all the ways I could win the game. So far I couldn't think of anything. But that doesn't mean I'll lose.

"Is it your boyfriend," oh yeah. I have one of those. Though, I'd rather not.

"Bzz bzz," I look down at my phone.

From Prick😘

I'm taking you on a date.

"Perfect," I say.

"What is," Ramona asks me. Oops. I can't tell her. I need to though. Do it. Shut up you little devil. Get off my shoulder. The next thing I know I'm blurting the story out and Ramona's eyes go wide.

"..And he wants to go on a date tonight," I hold my breath.

"Then you're just going to have to look extra nice tonight," she winks at me.

£]£{>}€~€$3$$;838$.&8;&$£{£€{£]

When the last bell rings. When we get to my house I take a quick shower. Ramona then works her magic. When she's done I look in the mirror. Oh my gosh.

"I look," I say

"Hot," Ramona finishes, grinning ear to ear.

"Now all we have to do is get you out without Max stopping us," I sigh. Oh yeah.

"Window," I ask. Ramona shrugs her shoulders. I shimmy out the window and onto the tree. I start climbing down. Instead of gracefully getting off I trip and land on the ground. Hard. Ouch. I jump up and clean off my dress.

"Minnie," I see Grey leaning on his car. It was dark, but I'm pretty sure he was smirking.

"Hi," I say. I walk up to him, trying to look hot.

"You look.."

"Nice," I say, supplying a word for him.

"Like a caveman," he starts laughing and I blush. He pulls out some leaves from my hair and steps closer.

"Now you look amazing," he whispers in my ear.

Grey's P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie, she looked gorgeous, but she was beautiful without make up and just in sweatpants. Wait what? Hey brain, go get yourself checked.

"So where are we going," I look over at her and just stare. She clears her throat awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, a party," I clear my throat and put the car in drive.

"Really,"I nod. She mutters something under her breath.

"What was that," she turns her head sharply.

"I said, I'm winning this. You can't even ask me politely on a date and a party? That's not a date," I stop the car abruptly taking the drivers around me by surprise. A few flip me off and honk.

"Look. I'm sorry I don't know what a real date is or how to ask someone out. I'm trying to follow these stupid rules. It's hard," she stares at me. It's really quiet. She finally speaks.

"You can take me on a date some other day. Right now it's my turn,"

~•~

Oh snap. What's Minnie's idea of a date?

Vote, comment, share. Thanks bbz.

Layla