Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Friday

"Thanks and everything, but I refuse to wear this," I look over at Ramona who's admiring her amazing body. She's wearing a tight white dress that shows off her curves. She looks amazing of course. I turn to look at myself. I looked good. For once. But I felt a little. Um. Hoeish?

"Let me wear my glasses," she sighs and throws them at me. I felt so much more comfortable.

"Nerd," she says, winking at me. Sometimes I do wonder why she's friends with me. She's perfect. And I'm, well, me. She could be more popular than Nikki. But I'm her only friend. And she's mine.

"What's wrong," Ramona asks turning her head to look at me briefly before turning her eyes back on the road.

"Just, nervous," I say. Elliot was my first kiss and frankly my ONLY kiss. That was a little sad.

"Honey, you don't need to be. You look gorgeous, but hey, you always do," I shove her softly and get out of the car. We walk into the house and there's people grinding against each other, making out, drinking, fighting.

"Remind me why I hate this,"

"Shut up and go find lover boy," good thing she can't see me blushing.

"Hey! Hey! Minnie," I turn to see Elliot in a sweatshirt and skinny jeans with vans. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. My heart jumps and falls down to my butt. I feel sparks going through my body.

"You look gorgeous," he says. He leans in and whispers," but you always look beautiful. You would look beautiful in sweatpants," he stands back up.

"You want a drink?" He asks. I smile at him and nod my head. We walk into the kitchen and he hands me a water and gets one for himself.

"Do you remember that one time in 7th grade," I blurt out. Oops. Stupid tongue. No stupid brain. Ah hell, I don't know. He smiles knowingly.

"Yes, Minnie," he says," can I confess something," I nod my head nervously.

"I've liked you ever since," oh my glory. Holy glory. Glory shit.

"Wait what," he grins at me.

"I like you." Holy glory. Glory. Glory. Glory. Oh gosh.

" I like you too," I barely manage to whisper.

"Can I kiss you," he asks. I nod my head, unable to speak. He leans in and pecks me on the lips. Just that gave me chills. I open my eyes.

"Hey, you okay," Elliot asks looking at me. He hands me a beer.

Of course it was a daydream. Why wouldn't it be? I feel my cheeks turn tomato red.

"Are you okay? You look a little sick," he says.

I nod," I'm gonna go look for uh Ramona," I step back and land into someone.

"Will you watch where you're-" The boy turns to look at me and I groan at the face. Grey.

"What a lovely coincidence," I say sarcastically.

"No no Red. Not a coincidence. You little stalker you," I raise my fist and punch him in the chest.

"I fell," I say as he rubs his wound. He rolls his eyes.

"Well I have better things to do than talk to some nerd," he says. He grabs some bimbo and winks goodbye.

"Like our project, you know, in parenting," I say

"I paid some kid to do it," he says," don't worry your ugly little head," the girl next to him snicker. I from and feel my eyes water up and I lift my hand and flip him off.

I walk away fast. He was such an ass. I knew what he was about to do with that girl. Maybe Elliot could cheer me up.

"Hey Ramona, you seen El," she nods and points to a room. I walk in the room to see Elliot. Naked. With Nikki. Oh my glory. So freaking typical. Now the tears were streaming. I walk out probably looking like the corpses bride. I walk outside and rub my arms from the cold. What the heck? To think he likes me? He invites me to this stupid party I don't even want to go to and he sleeps with some slut. Ugh! I kick a can and watch as it rolls down the hill making dogs bark. I look around. Where the hell was I?

Oh my glory. This is dangerous. Really really dangerous. Ok so there are men standing around fires. What's the big-

"Hey gorgeous what do you have to offer," some man says. Maybe I should run? I speed my walking up.

"Hey babe, come back here," I start running until I reach my house. In a perfect romantic comedy movie or book I would get saved my knight in armor, but he's obviously not coming.

I get home and change into sweats and a sweater before cuddling onto the couch with my favorite 1D pillow. I grab my popcorn and candy and switch on Les Miserables.

I start crying whilst stuffing my face. This day had not gone as planned. I was supposed to have Elliot fall for me by the end of this week, today, and we would be able to ride off into the sunset together. But instead I catch that SLUT with him.

"I feel your feels John Val John," I say to the tv.

"Who are you talking to?" I look up to see my twin brother, Maxim, walk in.

"OH MY GLORY. MAXIM," I jump up and hug my brother until he starts pushing me off. I glare at him and his perfect BROWN hair.

"Stupid mom," I mutter. He gives me a look like 'are you sure we're related' before grabbing me and giving me a noogie.

"Swag fag," I say as he drops down his suitcase. Maxim had been away at a private school on scholarship while I stayed at public school.

"I'm so glad you're back," I exclaim,"Now you can watch Les Mis," he drops his mouth open.

"S-seriously," he asks. I punch him in the arm.

"Course not," I hug him again before sitting down.

"So how was your night," he asks.

"Welll," I say yawning. "I actually..." I close my eyes leaning on his shoulder. "I went-" I fall asleep right there. Mom covers me with a blanket and gives me a kiss on the forehead leaving me in a deep sleep.

~•~

Oohhh, that daydream Minnie had though. Poor her. Thanks for reading!

Layla