A Date With Mr. Player? No Thanks.

Hi, This is my first story. I might get better along the way. Who knows? Thanks for reading

~

Minnie's P.O.V.

"How on earth did you convince me to come to this," I say to Ramona nearly dodging a piece of bologna falling from the ceiling.

"I'm as surprised as you," she says. "OMG. Will you look at Grey Maddox and Nikki Sanders?"

"No thank you," I say, but out of curiosity I look over at our predicted prom queen and Mr. Player.

What's so "Awesome" about him? I mean yeah he's attractive. I don't see the big deal. Looks isn't everything. And I'm not just gonna give up my V-Card to a guy who says he loves me just to get into my pants.

"I wish he'd go after me," Ramona says dreamily.

"Snap out of it," I say slapping her which earns me a glare.

"Can we just leave," I ask her. "This partying thing isn't quite my vibe." She rolls her eyes, but walks out with me. We get into by beat up Toyota and drive to my house.

"Wow, you're quite the party animal," Ramona says sarcastically," 1. Whole. Hour. Such a rebel,"

"What can I say?" I ask flipping my hair dramatically over my shoulder before throwing a t-shirt at her.

"Hey! Jerk!" I laugh as she falls over my couch and onto the ground.

"Shouldn't you be getting home," I ask her, plopping onto my bed and cross cross apple saucing it.

"Nooooppe," she says popping the p.

"But it's Sunday night," I say .

"And...." Ramona says trailing off.

"Whatever," I say," I'm pooped from partying so hard. Night," she throws a pillow at my head in return.

~

Minnie's P.O.V.

"RAMONA. GET THE HELL UP BEFORE I PEE ON YOU"

"No thanks," she says rolling over. I pick up a pair of jeans and unzip them.

"I'm up!" She says shooting straight up.

"That's more like it," I say throwing the jeans on the floor receiving a very inappropriate finger.

I walk into the bathroom and take a shower before putting on a pair of cutoff shorts and an orange shirt and cross necklace with white converse. I throw my red hair into a sock bun and walk out the door keys in hand to see Ramona standing in my bedroom with a donut wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. I chuckle at her appearance and we head down the stairs.

"Bye mom," I yell out.

"Bye sweetie," she replies. I grab my hobo bag and Ramona and I head to the hell teenagers call school.

~

Sorry it's so short, but whatevs. ✌

-Layla