You've got a bedroom voice!

Just decided to write up another chapter because it's been sitting in my head and just chilling there... like jello... in the fridge.

So please if you like my story comment and vote :)

Covers are fun too?

xoxoxoxoxoxox Jane!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was silent in the car as Troy drove towards the mall. I glanced over at him and almost melted into a pile of wiggly giggly girl goo. His jawline was so strong I wanted to lick it over and over again. His hair was messy but shiny and healthy looking, and I wanted to run my fingers through it...while licking his jaw of course.

NO! I’m not a vampire! But I do like licking sexy things. To date Troy was the sexiest man I’ve ever seen. I’ve been stalking him for about 2 years since he started working at the local Hot Topic. It took my an entire year before I could even say a word to him, of course that word was more like the sound, “uhbab.”

“So, Darcy…How are you today?” Troy asked, bringing me from my day dreams of licking his body.

I flushed a bright tomato red, but decided that for once I was going to act mature and not stupid with him. I took a deep breath and replied quietly, “Uh…eh...uhm… I’m pretty good… kind of hungry the moment.” I mentally slapped myself, yeah I was hungry… for his sexy arms and abs I could see through his white tee shirt that was sticking to his body from sweat.

I love man sweat, of course not the smelly kind but when a man sweats, let me tell you my lady parts do a happy dance.

He laughed and looked at her for a second, “I could buy you some lunch if you’re up to it. I don’t work till 3.” I noticed that he looked a little nervous and wanted to hug him and say, awwwwwwww.

He’s shy! HOW CUTE! I love shy boys!

I smiled and nodded my assent, “Uh, what kind of food do you want.” I asked, a bit more confident but still freaking out that I would sound like a weirdo. Maybe He was kidding? Am I reading the signs wrong?

Troy shrugged his shoulders and ran his free hand through his luscious hair, “I like everything, what are YOU in the mood for…Darcy?” The way he said my name made a shiver run down my spine, his voice was so deep and awesome.

“You have a bedroom voice Troy!” I blurted out before I actually thought about what I was saying. Gasping in horror, I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep from saying anything else to completely humiliate myself.

He slammed on the breaks and jerked his head so he was staring at me in shock, “What is a bedroom voice?” I saw him smirk slightly at the end of his sentence and knew he just wanted to hear me say it.

I looked down at my hands and picked at invisible lint on my jeans, finally I muttered, “You’re voice makes me want to take you to a bedroom and have my way with you.”

His mouth dropped open and I winked at him, I knew he didn’t expect me to answer him but I decided why the hell not? I’d already embarrassed myself beyond repair. Troy shook his head at me and smiled broadly in my direction.

“I wouldn’t mind.” He said so quietly I almost didn’t hear him.

I grinned flirtatiously at him and put my hand to my ear, “What was that? I didn’t quite catch that Troy?” I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he gently wacked my shoulder.

Troy laughed nervously but repeated louder, “I wouldn’t mind if you did Darcy.” He stared into my eyes and I couldn’t look away from his intense stare. We started to lean in closer but all of a sudden a car honked behind us and we both jumped apart guiltily.

“We will finish this later.”

His words filled me with anticipation and fear, was this all a dream or did the guy I’d been obsessing over for 2 years like me back?

Finish what exactly? Kissing? I sure hoped so.