Partyin Partyin YEAH!

Troy let go of my wrist and used his free hand to slide under my tee shirt and onto my bare skin. I felt shivers run down my spine as his ringers lightly danced over my stomach and I arched my back so I could press closer to him. I opened my eyes and found that he was staring at me with a look that made me feel so beautiful.

I saw lust in his eyes, but also there was a look intense awe. NO one had ever looked at me like that in my entire life. His hand gripping my hair let go and he stroked my cheek gently with it.

“Your skin is so soft…” He breathed, bending down to kiss my jawline lightly then he proceeded to kiss and nip my neck down to my collar bone. I couldn’t help but moan at the pleasure that shot through my body and Troy’s breath started coming out in deep gasps and I knew that my moans turned him on.

His fingers started inching high and higher until they rested just below my breasts and I looked him in the eyes and begged him to touch me with my eyes. Troy just smiled darkly and rubbed his fingers lightly over my lacy bra.

Suddenly someone banged on our door and we jumped apart, both of us gasping for breath. Billie’s voice shouted from the other side of the door, “Dudes! Stop fucking at get out here we are having a barbeque.”

I growled angrily, “Son of a bitch… I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BILLIE!” Troy laughed as I jumped off the bed and raced to the door and threw it open, my fists already posed to beat someone up. I didn’t like being interrupted when I had been dreaming about licking Troy’s abs for over 2 years!

Billie wasn’t at the door so I guess she took my threat seriously, I glanced both ways down the hall and saw her fly around a corner towards the other end of the house. Grinning evilly I ran down the hall after her.

“You better run fast missy! I’m going to throw you in with the gators! Then tear you to pieces! Then throw you back again!” I screamed, looking in each room as I ran past it but didn’t see her lurking anywhere.

Ah! I knew what she was doing! She was going to use Ben and Otis and Reagan to keep her safe! Well it wasn’t going to work! She was swimming with the gators if it’s the last thing I do!

I spotted Otis and Reagan sitting really close on a couch laughing at what appeared to be a giant lump under a bear rug. Weird.  I narrowed my eyes at it, that’s not something you see every day… maybe it was a stool under it?

Then the “stool” moved and I heard a giggle. HEY! Stools don’t giggle! I’m not that stupid! I ran over to it and threw myself on top of it. It started thrashing around and I heard… A BOYS LAUGH COMES FROM UNDER NEATH IT!

“BEN! WHERE THE HELL IS BILLIE! I KNOW YOU LIKE HER BUT YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR SUFFER THE CONCIQUENSES!” I screamed into his ear when his head came from underneath the rug. Ben moaned and clamped his hands over his ears and I took that moment to pummel him with my fists screamed at him to spill her location.

I heard Troy laugh from behind me so I guess he’d taken care of his “problem” before coming out to where he no doubt followed the screams.

I had an idea and I ran over to window seat and lifted it up to reveal Billie huddled inside. With a shout I dived in on top of her and closed the window box over us. When I was about to tickle her till she peed the floor underneath us opened and we tumbled into a tunnel that was pitch black and about 2 feet high except for the part under the window seat which was about 4 feet tall.

We both screamed and then started coughing. I pulled my cell out of my pocket and used it as a flashlight to see the area around us. It was old and musty and smelled like it hadn’t been opened in quite a while.

“What is this place?” Billie asked and I shrugged, “Well let’s find out.” She suggested and I nodded. We crawled along the dark tunnel. I felt dirt under my fingers and cringed.

“God I hate mud.” I whined, and Billie snorted mockingly at me. I reached forward and hit her but with my dirty hand and grinned happily when she protested.

We reached a wall and Billie felt around until she pushed a spring and we both crawled out into the light and into a small patch of trees that must have been planted to hide this exit from view.

Suddenly I realized what it was, “This must be from the underground railroad or something back in the civil war.”

“This might come in handy if we have to escape.” I commented as we headed back into the house, “But let’s start drinking! I want to get good and drunk.”

Billie grinned and nodded vigorously, “Dude, I so agree.” We pushed open the front door and were greeted by the worried faces of our friends.

“What?” I asked innocently, “Let’s get this party started!” They all shrugged and then headed into the kitchen where the liquor bottles were.

“Party time!” I screamed!”

Everyone else lifted a bottle up and we all cheered excitedly.