I want to lick your sexy abs!

I think this chapter is amazing because I think she seems drunk in it!

I mean... this is how I am when I'm drunk! I THINK i'll POST DRUNK THIS WEEKEND! OMG! Great idea!

heheheheheheh you'll know trust me!

So, Troy is pretty awesome isn't it? Do you still like Otis more? Wait til next chapter!

Please vote... please

____________________________________________________________________________

The fear had temporarily sobered me up but now that we were all safe my mind started to spin again and everything was blurry on the edges and it felt like the room was going to fall over... or maybe that's just me!

 I should have just ignored Troy's call because nothing good came from me drunk talking but stupid me pushed the talk button and brought it up to my ear.

"OHLOOOO!?" I chirped, giggling at my little joke, man I was hilarious!

"Darcy?" Troy's voice asked me a little hesitantly. I grinned, he was so friggin cute! HE WAS SHY! I love shy guys... I love guys... OH MY GOD! I WANT TO LICK A GUY!

Without warning I bent over to Otis's cheek and licked him before continuing with my conversation. That tasted like alcohol and salt! Like a margarita!

"Yes... yessssssss it isssssss..." I dragged out the "s" so it sounded like a snake. I giggled again and somehow ended up falling over onto the floor, "Woops! I shouldn't giggle when I'm like this! I fall over!"

Troy laughed and I could picture how his jaw looked... all sexy... and chiseled... Gosh, I wanted to lick him so bad! Otis just didn't have his jawline! I'm sure Troy wouldn't mind if I licked him.... Hmmm....

"Troyyyyyyyyyyy!" I slurred, waving my free hand in the air and accidently  whacking myself in the face, "Ow! OW! I hit myself in the cheek!" I moaned, flopping backwards so I was lying flat on the barn floor.

What! Its comfy lying down! I feel like I'm on a boat! I"M ON A BOAT MUTHER FUCKER LOOK AT ME CAUSE I"M SAILING ON A BOAT!

"Yes Darcy?" He answered and I swear to Bob I heard a smile in his voice. His deep... sexy... Bedroom voice! Gosh what I would do to him... GRAWR!

"Can you pick me up so I can lick your sexy jaw and abs? Prettttty pleassssssse!" I begged, ignoring the gasps from Billie and Ben. Otis knew me well enough that he didn't take anything personally.

I had to pull the phone away from my ear because Troy was laughing so loudly it hurt my ears.

 "Well!?!" I demanded, I wanted an answer dammit! If He said no I have to go find Otis and start licking him. I needed my fix!

"Are you drunk?" He asked me.

Smiling slyly I replied, "Yes, I am drunk as hell... But I want to lick you all over when I'm sober as well so that's irrelevant, I am just not shy right now! SO ARE YOU GETTING ME OR NOT I"M AT THE BARN?" I finished in a yell because I was getting so excited at the thought of his body, I could put whipped cream on his abs and lick that off! I bet that would shut him up!

"You're hilarious, but yes I will pick you up see you in a few." Troy hung up and I fist pumped wildly!

I jumped up and flapped my arms around to gain my balance back. Otis rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm to steady me.

"Aww you're the best! But I have to go lick Troy's abs right now so we will finish this LATER!" I skipped out the door, waving goodbye to my friends who were still shocked at my phone conversation.

"Silly people, they should know I have needs and they need to be filled by certain sexy men!" I mumbled, walking through the woods that lead to the road where I would be picked up soon. 

As I walked I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, but then again everything was so blurry from the alcohol that I could be seeing things. Huh, weird.

"Darcyyyyyyy..."   A soft voice whispered in my ear and I shrieked and spun around, trying to see who the hell was fucking with me. There was no one there. This is really pissing me off! No one plays jokes on me!

Something red and shiny glowed across from me and I shivered it looked like eyes almost. But I was just drunk seeing things.

"Darcy?" A voice said behind me and I screamed on the top of my lungs and turned around only to see that it was Troy. TROY! OH GOD! HE IS SO SEXY!

I threw myself into his arms and without even stopping to think about it licked his jawline then kissed it and nipped it lightly with my teeth.

Troy's breathing got ragged and I grinned widely, pulling back to look at his face. His eyes were smoldering at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Any fear I felt was pushed away by this wonderful feeling in my body.

"Let’s go back to my place and ch-" He started to say something stupid like, 'chat'

 HA! There wouldn't be much of any talking if I got my way.

I interrupted him and inserted what I really wanted to do, "lick each other!"

Troy laughed and pulled me towards his car and I happily allowed myself to be pulled, He didn’t say no! Yes!... I hope he has whipped cream in his fridge! I’ve always wanted to try licking it off someone’s abs!

He opened my door for me and buckled me in while I smiled up at his handsome face.

“Do I look pretty?” I asked when he got into his seat next to me in the car , rather annoyed that he hadn’t said anything about my dress or hair. Maybe he thinks I look silly! Or like a whore or…or…”

He interrupted my thoughts, “You look absolutely amazing.”  

I blushed a bright red and looked down at my hands, “Thanks.” I whispered, suddenly shy, when a few minutes ago I’d been almost eating him alive.

“Well you do, I just was too shy to say anything right away.” Troy added, reaching over and grasping my hand in his big, warm one.

“Let’s get to your house!” I changed the subject and he laughed at my facial expression.

“Yes ma’am!” And with that he started the car and we drove off.