27 Ways To Drive A Vampire Completely Insane.

• Dedicated to Violet Alexandria Garcia

So guys! THis is an old story I started writing a longggg time ago. I know it's hilrious! TRUST ME! I wrote it and I laugh everytime I read it. :)

Vote if you like it and tell me what you think :))

That is Darcy aka Alexis Bledel

(c) Jane Roberts

aka Xerocide

aka dirty.pretty.things (quizilla)

Read my Story ----------> Watch Me Burn

READ THE SEQUEL! ONCE YOUR DONE WITH THIS STORY!

_____________________________________________

Chapter one!

I peaked through my blinds, trying to see the new neighbors who had just moved in earlier that day. To my embarrassment, I found myself staring into the face of a very cute boy. In my defense I got my nosey genes from my mother's side of the family so its really not my fault. 

With my natural grace, I screamed and fell backwards off my window-seat and onto my not-so-soft wooden floor. Groaning and hoping the cute boy had not seen my tumble from sight, I scrambled to my feet and saw unfortunately he had seen it.

He was laughing, so loud I could hear it from where I was with my window shut no less. I growled at him and showed him my little friend the birdie. He stopped laughing and glared back, so I just turned the tables and started to giggle at him.

Suddenly his face changed, and I stared in shock at his eyes. They had been blue before- I was sure of it- but now they were a deep color of red.

"Wow, thats creepy." I muttered, throwing myself onto the floor so the weird.cute.guy- as I now called him, couldn't see me do anything stupid again.

"Darcy! Get down here right now! We are going to meet the neighbors!" My mother screamed, sticking her head in my door and throwing a shoe at my head, "And I told you not to leave your shoes in the hallway."

I rubbed my forehead, "Dang she has a good arm for a old person." 

"I heard that!" My mother called, waltzing past my doorway and chucking the mate of my shoe at me.

This time I was ready and moved out of the way just in time. 

A glance at my clothes told me I needed to change ASAP, or I might die of even more embarrassment when I mean weird.cute.guy.

Grabbing a wrinkly, black, 30 seconds to mars tee shirt and my favorite ripped up jeans I changed as quickly as possible without killing myself. 

The shoes that had formally tried to decapitate me were now added to my feet completing my clothes choice of the day.

As I ran downstairs, I brushed my fingers through my short red-black hair, "Don't want to shame the family so early in the summer or they might do away with me for good." 

"You got that right, be good or its the dumpster for you." My dad joked, startling me as he came up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Aw, dad I feel the love." I gave him a quick kiss, "Do I have to go? I already fell over in front of the weird.cute.guy who's probably their son." 

He laughed and informed me, "Sorry, your mother is set on going, so buck up and don't do anything else dumb." We both looked at each other then burst out laughing.

It was a well known fact that I was accident prone, not clumsy or anything but things just happened at the worst times, its given me many a bruise or broken limb I can tell you.