The End.... FOR NOW.

This is the last Chapter in How to Drive a Vampire Completely Insane.

Please vote a lot so It can be in the watty awards :)

Don't worry, I plan on starting my next book  this week... it's of course with Darcy and Troy... and a few other supernatural things. :)

You guys will love it just as much, maybe even more, than this story. :)

<xxxxoooxxxoooXOXOXOX33333333333

I stood over the grave, staring down at the freshly dug earth in front of the headstone.  Tears streamed down my face as I thought about the person who'd I'd never see again... Never hear her voice... Never see her smile.... Never be able to call her up just to say "hello". 

Her death was sudden and unexpected. I never had a chance to prepare myself for the fact that someone I'd considered by best friend since I was a young child.  I reached up with one of my black, gloved, hands and wiped at the tears that stained my cheeks furiously.

The misister started speaking just then, "She was an amazing person, her smile could light up a room and her laugh was enough to brighten anyones day."

I smiled slightly, that was very true, she was my reason for living... or had been... until her life was cut short so suddenly. I thought about the last time I'd seen her alive, exactly one week ago.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and sighed sadly, "Oh Billie...how am I going to survive alone?"

She smiled back at me and gave my shoulder a light rub, "It's ok Darcy, your grandmother was 80 years old, she lived a good life." I shrugged and she continued, "Darcy! I know you're sad but at least you got to be with her before she died."

(HEHEHEHEHHE..... You guys thought she was DEAD :P )

I bit my lip and nodded mutely, It was still too painful to think about. But at least I hadn't lost Billie. The shot that we'd heard and I'd mistaken for Billie being shot was actually a policeman shooting the crazed detective a split second before she had the chance to pull the trigger.

Ben was taken into custudy and was going on trial for the accidental death of the girl in New York, and then he was most likely going to be put on house arrest and blood monitering. Billie had decided to go with him and move in with him until he was free to come back. I would miss her but I had Troy so it wouldn't be too bad without her.

Before he left, Ben had a parting word for me, "You know Darce, If I'd never met you I'd probably be free in some country perfectly sane and normal, but I rather prefer being insane because it's a hella lot of fun." 

I guess Billie and I HAD succeded in driving our first, but hopefully not last, vampire insane."