Abs on a platter! YUM!

Another chtper for you guys.... I know its weird!

VOTE COTE COTE... erm.... VOTE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we paddled away Billie Couldn't help but point out to me, "Darcy, you do realize you just pushed a vampire into a swamp right?" She chuckled at my glare, "Vampires are not known for their forgiveness."

Her eyes narrowed and she gasped, "That reminds me! What the hell Darcy! Why didn't you tell me Troy was a freakin Lycan! You're mated for Gosh sakes!" She lifted her paddle from the water and wacked me in the back of the head with it.

Pain shot through my skull and I whimpered childishly, "Dang! Dude! Keep your granny panties in a bunch! I didn't know he was! It just kinda... happened!"

Reagan chuckled and Billie joined her, "You do love doing stupid things don't you?"  I pouted, they were so freaking mean to lil old me! Well I'd show them!

We reached the docks and I hopped out of the caynu and sprinted to the house as fast as I could, I could already hear Ben's furious screaming coming from behind me. I knew I had only a little while to get myself safe.

As I ran into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of vodka to tide me over and then headed to my room. I heard Reagan behind me and I knew she'd decided to join me. WOO! COUSIN DANCE PARTY!

I bolted itno my room and she dashed in behind me just as I heard the front door slam open and Ben pretty much growl my name out angrly. I sure as hell wasn't going to answer him!

 I knew my room wasn't going to keep me safe too long but I was pretty sure there was a hidden room attached to my bedroom. I'd noticed that the wall behind me sounded hollow when Troy slammed me into it last night.

MMmm...  Last night... His sexy body... Gosh dangit I wanted to lick his abs! I turned to Reagan, "I need you to distract Ben for a minute... I have some buisness to attend to with Troy." She rolled her eyes at me and nodded.

I grinned, "Good! Go!" She ran out of my bedroom and started mocking Ben loudly... I wsn't sure what about but I heard something about "Tiny" "dick" "Monkey face" and "should be killed". I snickered when I heard him run after her so I took the few seconds I had to find Troy.

I found him sitting on a chair in the living room nearest our bedroom. I crept up to him quietly and when he wasn't looking at me I pounced onto his lap and wrapped my legs around him. Troy grinned up at me and put his hands on my waist.

"I need you to come to the bedroom." I told him gravely and he raised his eyebrows but stood up, keeping me wrapped up around him with his hands under my legs.  I giggled as he carried me to the bedroom and tossed me onto the bed. He stood over me with his arms crossed starting at me in question.

"What do you want?" Troy asked, and I grinned and motioned towords his shirt suggestively.

"Take it off bucko!" I snapped my fingers to get him hurry, "QUickly now! I've been waitng for years for this!" My mouth stared water at the sight of his rippling muscles s they moved when he took off his shirt. My fingers twitched forward, I wanted to touch him so badly.

When he was finsished taking it off and tossed it aside I climped off the bed and pointed at it with my finger, "Down boy!" I ordered and was glad that he opeyed me without question. When he was laying on the bed I ripped my shirt off over my head and dropped it to the floor next to Troy's.

Suductively I walked over to him and lowered my head down so my lips were just inches above his abs. "Abs on a platter! YUM!" I whispered.

Troy's breathing got deeper and I couldn't resist anymore and I licked his abs slowly, making my way to his collar bone. I started nipping along his collar bone and smiled when his breath hitched in his throat.

"Darcy..." Troy groaned and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and kissed his throat before sinking my teeth into his skin making him growl, which was what I was going for. It totally turned me on when he did it.

Without warning Troy lifted me up off his body and tossed me on the bed beside him and sprining to his feet. Without pausing he unbutoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor and pulled off his boxers and kicked them off to the side. I licked my lips and shivered as he ran his fingers down my stomached and then unbottoned my shorts and pulled them down my legs.

Troy grabbed my underware and ripped them off my body with a swift motion that had my jaw dropping in shock. Holy hell how'd he rip them off me? They were totally torn in half. Oh my god I was so hot for him!

"Hard." I said, letting him know how I wanted it. Troy grinned and lowered himself over me on the bed.

"Gladly." He said and then entereed me in one hard stroke. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him and raked my nails down his back. Again and again he pumped into me, and I bit my lip to keep from groaning in pleasure.

Troy brought his face down and brushed his lips against my mark he'd made yesterday. I orgasmed imediately and couldnt' help but wondering at how everytime he kissed me there I was filled with wonderful sensations.

He grunted and finished inside me, which if I had been thinking clearly might have worried me but God he was amazing.