Pillow Talks

Next chapter! This one was 5 pages on microsoft word so it should be long enough for you folks :) hehehehe.....

Sorry, but for now no Otis and Darcy, but trust me Troy is awesome :)

And there will be lots of Otis in one of the next books I have planned.

Please vote!

I'm 56 on Vampire

155 on WattyAwards\

999 on whats hot

WOOOO!

Thanks.

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------

They broke apart, Billie looking sheepish and Ben looked terrified out of his mind. I smiled inwardly at this; I guess he still remembered what I could do to him if I were so inclined.

"W-we were just...” Billie started but then trailed off and just looked like a kid caught stealing from the cookie jar. I shook my head somberly and walked over to where they were situated.

"So, how long has this..." I waved my hand at her wrist, "Been going on?" To be honest I didn't care at all but I was in a mood to fuck with people so I decided to do a little acting. Hah! Evil of me I know. Honestly, I'm a bit suppressed Billie didn't realize what I was doing, she knew me so very well.

I made my face look stern, and every once and a while I'd shake my head sadly and mutter under my breath. Neither of them answered me for a bit, trying to think of the best lie maybe? But really, I saw him sucking her blood.

What can I have misunderstood?

Nothing!

Exactly!

Finally Billie sighed and looked down at her hands and blurted out, "It's my choice, and he needed blood... I don’t know why you're freaking... It's not like we had sex..."  I cut her off by putt my hand up in front of my face.

"Did... you even... check..." I started to say, looking dreadfully serious but finding it hard not to laugh, "If... he...." They leaned forward because I'd gotten quieter, perfect! Just what I was hoping for!

"HE HAD RABIES!" I finished off in a yell so loud I'm sure the entire mansion heard. I couldn't contain my giggles anymore and their pissed off expressions only added fuel to my fire. Falling onto the floor I rolled around on the Persian carpet laughing and pointing at them while gasping out random words about their expressions.

"Shut up Darcy! It's not funny!" Billie hissed, marching over to me and kicking me in the side, but not hard enough to actually hurt me.

"Hey!" I whined, climbing to my feet and suddenly feeling awkward about my dress, I needed to change my clothes now, "I don't care if he sucks your blood just don't mess up the carpet! It's priceless!" Then I stomped up the grand staircase and into Otis's bedroom.

He was still sleeping, ha! What a loser! I kicked off my heels and ran over to his bed and threw myself on top of him, "Good morning sunshine!" I yelled in his ear while shaking his shoulder with my hands.

Otis moaned and tried to push me off the bed with one of his hands but he was too tired to put any real effort into it. When his eyes stayed closed I got an idea and hopped off the bed and ran over to his windows, which were pretty much the entire wall, and ripped open the curtains.