Swimmin with the gators!

So.. I was going to post yesterday but I live in San Diego and you know tht there was a HUGE ass blackout here!

Stupid whoever did it... I had to go to bed at 8pm cause I was so freaking bored out of my mind!

BORED BORED BORED!

--------------------------------> The top picture is my lovely skyline on a normal night. The bottom one was last night's skyline, with the generators the buildings had as the only light. The boats lit up too so they could try and give light.

THankfully the power came on again at like 1am exactly.

While I was sleeeping... a lotta good that does me!

Please vote please! My story isn't as popular as it once was.

:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The humid weather was hot and sticky and I cringed as we piled into the boats, girls in one boys in another. I noticed both Reagan and Billie wiping at their faces and necks uncomfortable So I pulled  a  couple of hair ties from my pocket and handed over to them.

They both smiled gratefully at me and tired their hair up into buns. I grinned and pointed to my own hair which I'd tied up into a tight bun as well. "Twinsies forever! Now lets get a rowing shall we!"  I ordered, pulling a paddle from the bottom of the boat and dipping it shallowly into the water from my position in the front of the boat.

The boys were too busy seeing who should paddle the boat first to notice that we had already pulled away from the dock and were well on our way. I giggled and steared around a tree that was in our path.

Reagan groaned and dipped her hand in the murky water, "Boys are so stupid sometimes, even hot, sexy, manflesh like those bozos!  She pulled her hand in quickly when she saw an alligator a few feet away from the side of the boat.

Billie snorted, "No kidding! I can steal hear them arguing! I doubt they've even noticed that we are not even in sight anymore!" She pulled at her black tank top so it covered her stomach a bit more, "Stupid leggings are making me sweat in places that I didn't even know I could!" 

"Well you should have worn shorts then!" I retoreted to her complaint and assumed by her silence she was sticking her tongue out at me. That reminded me, we hadn't done anything to Ben in like two days! We needed to change that today!

I pulled the paddle back into the boat and turned around, "We need to do something to fang face!" She giggled and nodded in agreement and Reagan looked extremely interested.

"You've been pranking him? Good I was worried you guys were slipping!" She teased, and I narrowed My eyes at her until she lifted her hands, "I'm kidding! YOu're not slipping at all."  I nodded, satisfied and then groaned loudly.

"Well the dodos are catching up! We better get going if we are going to escape them!" I yelled, grabbing the paddle and rowing with as much energy as I could in the heat, "Gosh I hate the heat!" I complained, cringing when sweat rolled down my face and dripped off my face.

"Slow down!" I heard Otis yell from a few yards behind us and Billie turned around and gave them the middle finger without replying. I heard growls and I smiled, Billie always knows the right answer to everything.

"Shit... They are all paddling as fast as possible!" Reagan squeaked after a few seconds and I groaned, they were going to kill us all!

"Grab your paddles!" I shouted, "Then start on the left side for the first stroke!" We reverted back into our camp mentality. We'd all gone to the same Summer camp for 8 years and were rowing champions there 5 years running.

But in the end, no matter how hard we paddled, the boys were a great deal stronger than us and they continued catching up to us. Billie glanced behind her and then dug her paddle in deeper than she had been before, "Dude! They are close enough to kiss my ass! I LOVE MY ASS I DON"T WANT IT TO BE KISSED!" She cried, and I couldn't help but laughing.

"You can't die from your ass being kissed." I pointed out and she growled madly, "Well! IT's true!" I defended against her silent curses.

"You can talk, you're in the front of the boat! Your ass will be the last to be kissed." She whined and I rolled my eyes.

Troy's voice spoke up from almost directly behind us, "Don't worry, I'll make sure your ass is taken care of Darcy."

I blushed and pretended I couldn't hear him, "Did you hear something? I didn't!" I chirped, avoiding looking at him even though I could feel his eyes boring in the back of my head.

"What? You don't want me to?, " Troy's voice was filled with laughter, "Don't ignore me Darcy." I didn't turn to face him and so he continued, "You weren't complaining last night..."

That brought me to a halt and I turned around and glared at him, my face red as a tomato. He laughed loudly at my face, "You didn't actually KISS my ass..." I muttered, looking at the water below the boat, wishing I was brave enough to dive into it.

Ben started chuckling at my discomfort and that brought me to a stop, "Ben, your right." I said, "It is funny."

I Put my ore in the boat and turned around to face him. Thankfully he was in the front of the boat right across from me... Within arm reach. He smirked at me and I kept my face decidedly pleasant.

"Glad you admit it." He said cockaly, looking at the smiling guys besides him and then back at me.

I grinned, "But you know what's funnier?" I almost coo'd to him, leaning a little closer to him.

He shoot his head, a confused look on his handsome face, "Uh.. I don't know, your mom?" He laughed at his own joke and I joined in good natured.

"No, This is." I said, and reached over and pushed him into the cold water, cold, alligator infested water. Now of course I knew they were not prone to attacking humans and of course he wasn't exactly human... or killable.. but it still freaked him out.

I chortled at his shouts of anger and Billie and Reagan laughed along with me. Troy and Otis helped him inot the boat and he sat, sputtering at me angrly and very very wet. There were tears coming out of his eyes at how angry he was.

I shrugged and put my paddle back in the water but had to put one parting word, "See, its so funny your crying!"