Knee him in the Groin to just to be sure it still hurts

Chpter 2! Enjoy my dears

listen to the song on the side... it's great background music. :) 

I added the words to tht picture... that's darcy dancing :)))

but it's the picture

Disco by Only Once on Deviant Art. <---super talented

___________________________________________

I protested as Ben took my Spork and broke it in half. He tossed the pieces onto the floor next to me then stared into my eyes with a dangerous look in his face.

I gulped, I think I've seen that look before on other teenage boy's faces, lust. I backed away slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice my vain attempt to escape.

But unfortunately he was smart for an undead person, and he shook his head, "Don't even try it Darcy, I think its time we did something I consider fun." He stepped closer to me, and I could see his eyes changing into a deep black look. "W-what do you mean---Fun?" I asked nervously, preparing to run away.

Ben must have guessed my plan because he darted forward to grab my arm, but luckily I moved out of the way in time. Running as quick as my short legs would allow, I went up the stairs and into a dimly lit hallway.

"Wow, they sure have a bigger house than it looks on the outside," I commented thoughtfully, stopping to study a particularly lovely painting.

"Darcy, you can't hide forever." Ben's voice echoed down the corridor, jerking me out of my thoughts.

Without thinking, I turned the nearest doorknob to see if it was unlocked and when I found it was I bolted inside and locked it behind me.

Breathing heavily, I leaned against the door and slid to the floor. I wrapped my arms around my knees and pondered on my current situation.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't try and kill me, because that would make it really awkward when his and my family would get together. The whole your vampire son sucked our daughter dry isn't the best way to stay close. He might bite me and take only a little blood- I gagged at the thought of my blood being eaten by someone else.

"Hi Darcy." Ben whispered in my ear, at the same time wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to my feet. I glared, not too fond of strange guys touching me without my permission.

To my chagrin, Ben picked me up bride style and carried me over to a large bed in the corner of the room. He tossed me onto it and stood over me smirking proudly. "What are you so proud of bucko?" I growled, trying to sit up only to be pushed by down by him.

"Its fun making you angry, cause you react so well."

"Well, how about we find out how well I react when I break your nose!" I hissed, balling up my fist because I had every intention of carrying out my threat. He just laughed and poked my side.

Ok, that was going to far, no one, and I mean no one, pokes my side and lives to see another day!

But I had bigger fish to fry cause I again saw that look I dreaded, Lust. Ben pushed my arms firmly into the bed so there was no way for me to block him. Then he began to lean down.

No boy had ever kissed my lips, and this freak certainly wasn't going to steal that away from me. Instinct kicked in and I swiftly brought my knee into his 'groin'

Ben moaned and fell onto the floor rolling around holding himself. Finally able to sit up I stared down at him without sympathy.

"Why?" Ben muttered, trying to kill me with him eyes of that I was sure.

I shrugged and answered him seriously, "In the name of science, I had to see if it would still hurt if I kneed you even after your dead!" I struck the classic disco pose, the one with the arm up and finger pointing to the sky and the other hand and arm are on the side, "It sill hurts! Future generations will thank me!"

I danced around the room to the song that was in my head, Stayin Alive by the Bee Gees, for a couple seconds and I heard Ben groan even louder. I looked over at him, but didn't stop my random jerking movements I called dancing. I stuck my butt out and wiggled my arms as if they were spagetti.

"Please just... Just leave, that dancing is hurting me worse than getting kickin in the nads did." Ben pleaded with me and I smiled fondly at him and did a few more shakes just to be sure he was good and misrable.

Then I skipped down the hallway happily and headed home and to my own nice warm bed.