Bubblely Clown Dreams?

Ok, another short upload!

Trust me the next couple of chpters are going to be intense! VERY VERY INTENSE!

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

:)

Please please please VOTE for my story :) I want to be  clear...... I do have the next story planned.

Lets just say it involves : Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Wrathes... and a few other things :)

It's amazing... Darcy is the main of course :)

Turst me... it's epic.

If you're nice to me I might let you preview it. :)  BUt you have to prove how much you want it FELLOWS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed and leaned my head on Troy's chest. He chuckled, making my head bounce around and I could hear the rumble in his chest from the ear pressed against it. Softly, I ran my fingers up and down his stomach over his smooth silk shirt he'd changed into when we'd gotten into the house a couple hours earlier.

Reagan and Otis were sitting on a black loveseat across from the couch Troy and I were cuddled up on. Reagan's head was on Otis's lap and he was absentmindedly stroking her hair with his fingers. Her eyes were drifting shut and I could tell she'd be asleep soon.

Fatigue filled my own body and I yawned loudly, "I think I'm gunna sleep." I murmered and Troy wrapped one of his arms around my back and started rubbing the mark he'd left when he'd bitten me. As soon as his fingers touched the slightly raised scar a soothing feeling spread through my body and my eyes shut and I felt everything falling away as I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and blinked in shock. I was in a bubble floating above the grounds around Otis's house. Laughter filled me and I coudln't help giggling outloud at the sheer awesomeness of it all. The bubble was irredecent and where the sunlight hit it, rainbows appeared over my skin.

I lifted my hand up in front of my face studying the lovely colors that swirled over my skin.  WOW! If I'd known how awesome it was to travel in bubbles I sure as hell would have hopped on this bandwagan years earlier that's for sure.

Even as I thought tha,t I somehow knew that this was a dream but at the sametime I didn't.  I looked down and saw that mine wasn't the only bubble floating in the sky. Reagan, Billie, and Otis were all floating in bubbles of their own. But they were dressed like clowns, with big, colorful, wigs on their heads and white paint on their faces with colorful eyeshaows and a big red nose to finish their looks.

Suddenly I realized that my head was itchy and I put one hand up to scratch my head and realized that I too was wearing a wig. EPIC! I'd always wanted to be a clown when I grew up and I guess this was my chance.

"Darcy!"  Reagan yelled up towards me, waving her hand wildly in my direction. Her hand hit the edge of her bubble and it broke with a loud *POP!* and she fell to the ground slowly, rocking back and fourth as if she was a feather.

I stared down at her and decided it would be fun to float. I poked the side of my bubble and was rewarded with it popping and I too started floating down towards the ground. Laughter filled the air as we all floated to the ground, wiggling around and flapping our arms wildly to keep ourselves afloat... and strangely, it did. The more you flapped your arms like a chicken the slower you fell.

Finally our arms were aching from the constant flapping so we stopped moving and let our bodies float lightly onto the ground. I closed my eyes peacefully, this was a great dream... I didn't want it to ever end.

"Darcy!" A voice yelled into my ear making me jump awake and open my eyes in shock.

"What!" I yelped, looking around wildly, expecting the cops to be decending down on us from all sides but all I saw was all my friends gathered around me with looks of humor on their faces.

A frown covered my face, "Son of bitches! I was having the best dream ever." I pouted and snuggled up closer to Troy who apparently hadn't moved since I'd fallen asleep hours earlier. They all looked at me expectently and I sighed, "What now?"

Billie rolled her eyes, "Dude....any plan?"

I pursed my lips and thought about it.... Then my dream popped into my mind and I realized why I must have dreamed it. Last night when we were driving up to the house I'd seen a kid dressed as a clown run up to one of the Super Policemen and he'd flinched in fear... He was afraid of clowns...

I smiled broadly and nodded, "Yes, yes I do have a plan... but it will involve lots and lots of makeup." I grinned evilly at the boys who all looked afraid.  Yes.... They should be afraid... verrrrry afraid! MUAHHHHAHAHA!