Attention: Everyone!

So, I am a failure and I have not completely forgotten where I was at in editing. So, I've decided that one by one, I am going to be rewriting the chapters, completely deleting them one at a time. 

I'm sorry, guys, but this story was just so juvenile, I don't know how I got so many reads. I mean, it's cheesy and the only good part is the ending anymore. So, It will end the same. But starting prolly Sunday, I'm going to rewrite. (I'd start tonight but my hands are numb from lack of oxygen getting to them. I have that problem and I've never smoked!) Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but even the main character's names will change!

I want to thank everyone who has read this story. I wrote this forever ago, so I know I shouldn't be too ashamed, it is one of my firsts. However, I want it to be better for you. I'm not completely deleting it, though. I would never finish it again!

So, again, thank you for the reads, the votes, and the fans. I appreciate every single one of them. But I need to rewrite this for me and for you.

Thank you so much for your patience while I do this. It will prolly take me forever what with the holidays and exams (shit, I hate big tests) and just.... Thank you. All of you. I'm sorry. I'm rambling. I don't even know anymore.

x

-ItsJustMeBree