Different Ending

Things were okay again for the survey corps. After the MIlitary police HQ was raided they had no information about Eren and Historia until Hanji and Fleegle tricked the MP's into telling the truth in front of witness's. The Survey corps was no longer in danger. The king was found out to be a fake, and Historia had been confirmed as part of the real royal family.

--

The bullet was lodged in your rib. Your breathing was light, and slowly fading away.

"(Y/N)!" Eren and Historia screamed. You smiled at the thought that the bullet had missed the baby. 'levi... I'm sorry' pictures of Levi filled your mind.

"My life is screwed up," you laugh at barely a whisper.

"(Y/n) you have to make it!" Historia cries.

"I- I'm scared," I say, tears flowing out of my eyes. I really didn't want to leave this world without Levi even knowing about our child.
I close my eyes, and clench my fists at the pain.

"(Y/n)! You can survive! It's not as bad as you think," Historia encourages me. I feel a strong pain in my stomach, and my breathing turns into heavy pants.

"That's it! Breath, you're okay," Historia says worriedly. I look into her eyes, and think of my aunt. Her happy smile, and bright (e/c) pools. I feel myself fall unconscious, and my (e/c) eyes flutter shut.

---

Historia's POV

(Y/n)'s eyes close. I could see sweat bead her forehead. she was still breathing. Blood pooled around her body, and I noticed something... a small whimpering. What!? It sounded like... a baby!? I put my ear against her stomach, and felt movements. 'shit! What do I do!?' I remember sea section, but I couldn't to that, it could kill her, but she wasn't awake. I had to do it. I unclipped the pocket knife from my belt, and lifted her shirt up, just barely. I put the knife against her skin and pushed down. I could barely get myself to do it. I squinted my eyes, and watched as blood dripped down her stomach. I realized tears were flowing down my cheeks, and snot was running down my face. 'I can't kill her!' But it was too late, her breathing was already almost gone.

"Oh my god. oh my god." I dropped my knife on the ground, and pulled the baby out. The only things I could see was blood, and my own tears. I held the screaming baby to my chest, and cut the umbilical cord. (y/n)s face was white, and I could see a single tear run down her face. 's-she's dead?!' I set the baby down on the floor, and wrapped my jacket around it. I quickly pulled off (y/n)'s jacket, and tied it tightly around her stomach. She collapsed to the floor, with (y/n) in her arms.

• • • • •

There was a crash from outside the small room. The survey corps burst through the door. Levi looked at (y/n) and Historia holding a crying baby. His stomach dropped. The other rushed past him, helping Eren, Historia, and (Y/n). He stood there. He couldn't speak. Hanji rushed over to Levi.

"Levi!"

"LEVI!"

He snapped out of his trance.

"What," he said. His voice cracked as he stared at your dying body.

"We need your blood!" She said. A look of worry plastered her face.

"Okay." She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you. Sasha pulled a syringe from her bag.

(I don't know how this works and why Sasha has a syringe don't ask)

Hanji Grabbed Levis arm and stuck the needle into the vein on his elbow. She drew blood from his arm. She then Walked over to (y/n) and put Levis blood into her system. She did that again, hoping that your face would soon regain its color. Levi was getting lightheaded. Another girl was stitching up your stomach. Luckily, historia had cut perfectly, not damaging any of your internal organs severly.

----------------------------------------------------
(I don't know how blood transfer works)
----------------------------------------------------

The noise around me returned. i could hear people walking around. I saw Levi. His face was pale. My body hurt all over. i sat up.

"(y/n)! Lay down!" a girl yells. A boy who must have been new was stitching my stomach. I could barely breath. A warm tear rolled down my cheek. Levi stood up and walked towards me. He kneeled next to me and grabbed my hand. My body felt as if it was covered in paper cuts and I was slowly bleeding out. Historia kneeled next to Levi and gave him the newborn. He held he close, fearing that he'd lose her. He looked into her (e/c) eyes. She was beautiful. If Levi had known that having a child would have put you in this much pain, he would have changed his mind. But deep inside he was glad. He new that it was a blessing.

------

About 6 hours after you passed out, you woke up again in the infirmary. You and Levi were both alive. The baby had been named (name). She grew up to be a fiesty child- just like you, and she had a strange cleaning obsession- like Levi. When (child name) turned 4, the Titans were defeated. Many people were killed fighting. But it was worth it. 4 years after the Titans were extinct, a new city was formed outside of the walls. The city expanded until it surrounded the front side of wall Maria. You, Levi, and (child name) who Is now 8 moved to the city outside of the wall. You and Levi have two twin (boy/girls) named (name) and (name). Hanji became a geologist and studied the outside world. An ocean was discovered 50 miles away from the city while a group was exploring the Titan free world. It was named the Pacific Ocean. You and Levi were well known as "humanities best couple". Or at least that's what Hanji says. You are grateful that your children never have to face Titans. Nobody ever figured out where Titans came from. You feared that one day they would come back. But with Levi at your side, you felt a lot safer.

THE END

----
Sorry it's been so long and this was written very fast. I hope you enjoyed. Bye!