Anyone?

I looked to see no one. Bertholdt elbows me in the face. I double back, and he leaves me. I looked to see Eren. I hear a ringing in my ear, and screaming outside.

"It wasn't a lie!"

I wiggle my way over the the hole. I tried to look out. I saw Titans approaching from a distance.

'There's only one way'

I stuck my legs out.

1

I then moved my shoulder out of the space.

2

I pulled with my legs, and fell

3

I hit something hard, and tumbled. I opened my eyes to see Reiner in titan form. I slammed into his back, and started flipping.

I hit the ground, legs first. A pain shot up my leg, like being stabbed 100 times. A horse flew by, and stopped a few yards ahead.

"Miss (l/n)!" I flinched at the name.
He hopped off of his horse and picked me up. He lifted me on his horse, and I slowly fell unconscious.

I woke up in the infirmary. I stood up to leave, but realized I was handcuffed. "HELLO!?" I yell.
A guard comes in, gun strapped on his back. I looked at the garrison regiment symbol on his jacket.

"Miss (f/n) magnolia, you are under arrest for treason, and your ability to transform into a titan." he says.

He takes the handcuffs, and unfastens them from the bed. He then takes the free cuff, and puts it around my other hand.

~time skip~

The guards walked me down the hallway, until we came to a set of wooden doors. A guard pushed them open, and I walked through. The stands were split into different sections. The guard lead me to the center of the courtroom, and fastened my handcuffs under a pole.

"(Y/n) magnolia, you are able to transform into a titan, am I correct"

"Yes sir"

"It says here, you tried to climb to walls, And did extensive damage to the wall"

"To protect a comrade sir"

"And that was Mr.Eren Yeager correct?"

"Yes sir"

"And did you know about your abilitly to transform?"

"No sir"

The military police cocked their guns, and aimed at me. "she could hold the secret!" Nile yells. "she could be lying!"

"Nile, be careful of your actions"

"Look what happened last time this happened!"

I heard a gunshot, and something pierced my eye.