The 57th expedition

Regular POV

I wake up with a throbbing in my whole arm. I felt blood on my chin. I turned to the side and threw up. I look down at my hands, but only find one. I turn and throw up again. The taste of adic fills my mouth.

There was the end of a bone and tissue around it. I could hear 3DMG outside. I ripped the flare off of my belt, and put the noise signal inside. I squeeze the trigger with all of my strength. Then I black out.

Narrators Pov

A sound flare rang out. Levi turned around and looked at the female Titan covering her mouth. "SOMEONES IN ITS MOUTH," a cadet screams. Levi Aims his 3DMG at the Titans hand, and fires. He shoots off, Slicing the Female Titans hand of with such incredible speed, that she wasn't able to react. He then slices her cheeks, Revealing a limp body. It was (y/n) her hand was gone, and blood dripped down her mouth. He grabs (y/n) and flies off. The female Titan regenerated, and got back up, angrier than before.

Regular pov

I woke facing towards the female titan. Strong arms wrapped around my body, and I heard galloping.

I wake up again, but this time, I couldn't move at all. I was looking up at the blue sky. I felt a hard surface under my back. I started getting light headed for the millionth time, and I passed out.

This time I woke up In a room. Levi was sitting in a chair next to me. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He stood up, and I squeezed him close. I flinched as my arm touched him. I look down at the bloody bandages. "what are you going to do with one hand?" He asks, sitting back down.

"I don't know."

~Time skip~

I had to use a step stool to get on Levis horse. he pulled me up, and I wrapped my arm around his chest. He whipped the reins and his horse took off towards the entrance of the underground. He dodged people, swooping around market carts. I could barely make out the entrance from here. As we got closer, the horse got faster. He lead the horse down the stairs, and took a sharp turn right. The he took another turn. His horse flew down the dirt road, dodging criminals and black market stands. "to your right," I say. He takes a sharp turn right. "now left," I say. "he turns down an alley and stops. He gets off the horse, and helps me down. I go up to the door and knock. The door opens, revealing my old friend. She looks at Levi with a frown on her face,then looks at me. Her eyes widen, and her lips curl into a smile. She squeezes me tightly. "(y/n) I'm so happy to see you," she says. She walks into the alley way, and lifts open her garage. "you can keep the horse in here," she says. Levi grabs the reins, and leads the horse into the garage. She closes the garage, and leads us into the house. Her walls had tools lining it, and a work bench. there was a doctors office seat thing in the back of the room. "you can sit there (y/n)," she says pointing to the seat. I sit down, and lay back. "by the way, I'm Winry," she says to Levi. "levi," he replies. She messes around with the tools, and brings over a Prosthetic hand. "this will suck," she says. She puts the hand on the table next to her, and starts to take off my bandages.

I cover my mouth at the sight of the missing hand. "this will hurt like a bitch," she says. She grabs a drill from her toolbox. she lines it up on the middle of the bone. She clicks the drill on. "FUCK!" I scream, as the drill makes a hole. "done," she says. sweat beads on my forehead. She grabs the hand, and screws a piece on. She then grabs Another piece and attaches it. I grit my teeth as the pieces tighten. She puts on the fingers one by one, and tightens a few screws. "it will hurt for a while, but does it work?" She asks. I move my fingers, and bend my wrist back and forth and nod. I sit up and hug Winry. "thank you so much," I say. "no problem. I pull some cash out of my pocket and hand it to her.

I wave goodbye to Winry as I open the door. A thug jumps at me, knocking me to the ground. Levi pulls him off of me, and I punch him in the face with my prosthetic hand. His eyes roll back and he blacks out. "damnit that hurts," I say flicking my wrist. (Lol) Levis eyes were wide, and his mouth was open. "Damn," he says changing his expression the his usual stoic face.

When we got back to HQ it was quieter than usual. "thank you for taking me," I say. He nods back. Eren runs up to me. "(y/n) are you okay?" He asks. "yeah," I reply. "Tch," Levi says, walking off. "he's pissed because of his squad," Eren says, a hint of sadness in his eyes. a flinch at his sudden remark. "your arm!" He says. I shrug. We walked to the dining hall for lunch. People looked at my arm as I sat down. Mikisa looks up from her tray and smiles. "How are you?" She asks. "Shitty," I sigh. "can i.. see your hand?" Armin asks. "sure," I reply, putting my prosthetic hand on the table. "Why is there blood?" Armin asks. "uh... I kinda.. uppercut a dude," I reply. "where were you," "uh.. the underground..." "you went in the underground?!" "Yeaahhh.." mikasa's eyes widen. I fake a smile.