Preparation

--
Hanji, Petra, krista, mikisa, and Sasha, come to my door. "are you guys selling cookies?" I ask. "Better, were going dress shopping," Hanji cheers. I sigh, and grab some money, following behind them.

We hop out of the carriage, Hanji helping me down. "thank you," I say.

The store had beautiful glass windows displaying the dresses. As we entered, a loud bell rang. A tall lady comes around the desk. She had short grey hair, and glasses. Almost like Rico brzenska.

"hello ladies," she says, "How can I help you?"

"Dressing rooms please," Hanji replies.

"alright." She leads us back to the changing rooms. The girls sit down on the bench, leaving me standing.

"Okay let's see, you're petite and curvy," she says, studying me. I could feel my cheeks turn red.
"I think I have a few options," she says.

She comes back with three dresses. One of the dresses was a dark shade of (favorite color). It had ruffles, and went past my ankles. The other one was (favorite color) with silver beads on the chest area. The bottom half had waves. The last one was plain (favorite color) with a v neck.

"Can I try on the second one?" I ask. "sure," she replies, handing me the dress. I went into a dressing room, and took my clothes off. I studied myself In mirror. The scar that Caden gave me was bigger than I thought. I looked down at the scars on my thigh. I remember when I had cut myself on accident while running from a criminal. I had to many scars... ugh.

I slip the dress on. It fit nicely. I opened the door, steeping into the room.

"(y/n) you look beautiful," Hanji says. "You look amazing," krista says. "thank you guys," I say. "I think I'll get this one," I say.

I change back into my clothes, and bring the dress out. Mikisa then changes. She comes out in a plain white dress that went down to get ankles. "get it!" Hanji practically yells.

Krista ended up getting a red dress, with roses on the skirt.

Sasha got a navy blue dress with a white wasteband that had silver jewels.

Hanji got a black dress with white on the sides, and the chest area.

And petra got a plain white dress that had ruffles at the bottom.

After checking out, we went to another store. There we got shoes.

The others got flats matching their dresses. I just stood there as Hanji forced me to buy huge (f/c) heels that were much to tall for my liking.

"(Y/n) you know you can get something else if you want," Hanji says. "It's fine," I reply.

After shopping, we went to a small bakery. I ordered a coffee. We sat down at a table by the window.

"so (y/n) did you like how Levi asked you to the ball?" Hanji asks. "yeah, did you help," I ask. "how did you know," she says crossing her arms. "Levi's not the romantic type I think we all know," I reply. Sasha chokes on her coffee. "sorry," she says. I laugh at her in response. "I wonder what your baby will look like," Hanji says. Then I remember the child in the flashback.

"I wonder," I say.

"So (y/n) is Levi good in bed?" Petra giggles. "okay Petra, Thats personal," I blush. Hanji bursts out laughing at the question.

"Hey Petra how's Oluo in bed?" I fire back. Her face immediately turns to a Crimson color. "W-were not dating!" She stutters.

"Sure Petra, Sure."