In your eyes

In your eyes

I see the pain

I see the hate

I'm sorry Levi

Sweat beaded my forhead, and my body felt heavy. I sit up, and bang my head against something hard. I look up, and realize I was in a coffin.

"hello?"

"Anyone?"

There were a few footsteps outside, and the lid came off. A man with brown hair, and a small stubby beard looked down at me.

"You must be (y/n), I'm Kenny."

"Where am I," I ask frantically.

"You're not dead..." he says.

"What?"

"You were sleeping... for 2 days. I snatched you up after my men shot you."

"Why?"

"I want answers," he says, pulling out a knife.

"About what?" I growl

"Do you know Levi ackerman."

"Yes"

"Was he with you on the night you got shot."

"No."

"Wrong answer."

He whips the knife at my face, making a long cut. Blood seeped from the cut on my cheek, and got into my mouth.

"Where is Levi now?"

"I'm not sure"

"Tell me." he says.

"He might be with Erwin smith sir, but I don't know the location."

He stabs my leg with the knife, and rips it back out. I cough out blood, and spit it out on the floor.

"Not enough."

"Captain Ackerman! The survey corps is currently in the city!" A man says.

"Come on (y/n)," he says.

Two of his men grab my arms, and wrap them around my back. "you'll be our mascot," a man says.

They lead me to the city, pulling me behind them. I could see multiple cadets hiding in rooftops, in alleys, and in disguise as we snuck by. We stopped on the roof of a saloon.

"See that there," Kenny says, pointing at a figure.

"That's Levi."

Levi was looking over the roof, with another girl. They were making sure everything was working out. I watched from a distance as kenny snuck onto the roof. I opened my mouth to scream, but a hand covered my mouth.

The girl turned around, and Kenny shot her. Levi whipped his head around, and ducked. He barely missed kenny's bullets. Kennys men followed after them, Zipping above the streets. Kenny shot at levi, but kept missing. Levi turned the other way, and came straight for the saloon. I heard a crash inside, and Kenny motioned for his men to bring me down. They came down, and shoved me in the saloon. Kenny put his foot on my back, pinning me down.

"It's Levi ackerman! Of the survey corps," the owner yells. Levi ducks down. I watch as the barrel of a gun comes over the counter. There was a gunshot, and Kenny flew back, out of the saloon. I felt arms pick me up, and I was being carried away.

Armins pov

The hearse contained two coffins, that Eren and Historia were hiding in. I could hear multiple gunshots in the distance, and sped up. Jean came into view, and tumbled onto the cart with someone chasing him.

"Mikisa watch out!" He yells.
Mikisa, who was using her 3DMG to ride above the hearse moved to the side, dodging a bullet.

The lady jumped onto the cart, and aimed her gun at Jean. There was a gunshot, and jeans hat flew off, blood flying through the air.

"JEEEAAAAN!!!"

(Y/n)'s Pov

I woke up in a dark room, again. Kenny and another man had historia and Eren, sitting up in coffins.

"Rod reiss," Eren growls.
"You unfaithful bastard!" Historia says. Kenny looks at me.

"Kill her."

"Sir?"

"Now"