Im sorry

Things were okay again for the survey corps. After the MIlitary police HQ was raided they had no information about Eren and Historia until Hanji and Fleegle tricked the MP's into telling the truth in front of witness's. The Survey corps was no longer in danger. The king was found out to be a fake, and Historia had been confirmed as part of the real royal family.

--

The bullet was lodged in your rib. Your breathing was light, and slowly fading away.

"(Y/N)!" Eren and Historia screamed. You smiled at the thought that the bullet had missed the baby. 'levi... I'm sorry' pictures of Levi filled your mind.

"My life is screwed up," you laugh at barely a whisper.

"(Y/n) you have to make it!" Historia cries.

"I- I'm scared," I say, tears flowing out of my eyes. I really didn't want to leave this world without Levi even knowing about our child.
I close my eyes, and clench my fists at the pain.

"(Y/n)! You can survive! It's not as bad as you think," Historia encourages me. I feel a strong pain in my stomach, and my breathing turns into heavy pants.

"That's it! Breath, you're okay," Historia says worriedly. I look into her eyes, and think of my aunt. Her happy smile, and bright (e/c) pools. I feel myself fall unconscious, and my (e/c) eyes flutter shut.

---

Historia's POV

(Y/n)'s eyes close. I could see sweat bead her forehead. she was still breathing. Blood pooled around her body, and I noticed something... a small whimpering. What!? It sounded like... a baby!? I put my ear against her stomach, and felt movements. 'shit! What do I do!?' I remember sea section, but I couldn't to that, it could kill her, but she wasn't awake. I had to do it. I unclipped the pocket knife from my belt, and lifted her shirt up, just barely. I put the knife against her skin and pushed down. I could barely get myself to do it. I squinted my eyes, and watched as blood dripped down her stomach. I realized tears were flowing down my cheeks, and snot was running down my face. 'I can't kill her!' But it was too late, her breathing was already almost gone.

"Oh my god. oh my god." I dropped my knife on the ground, and pulled the baby out. The only things I could see was blood, and my own tears. I held the screaming baby to my chest, and cut the umbilical cord. Her face was white, and I could see a single tear run down her face. 's-she's dead?!' I set the baby down on the floor, and wrapped my jacket around it. I quickly pulled off (y/n)'s jacket, and wrapped it around her stomach. I picked up her limp body, and ran towards the exit. I kicked against it, yelling and screaming as loud as I could. "HELP US! PLEASE!" I couldn't feel (y/n)'s pulse anymore.

Eren

Historia gave up after about a minuet. Tears gathered in my eyes watching (y/n) die like that. She turned back towards me, tears flowing down her face. (y/n)'s limp body was in her arms. She collapsed to the floor, with (y/n) in her arms. She's really gone this time.

---

The sound of gunshots and the walls crumbling came from the other side of the wall. Then there was silence. all of the sudden, the door flies open, the survey corps spilling into the room. Connie, Jean and Levi help Eren get free. Erens handcuffs were taken off.

Levi examined the blood, and crying baby.

"Holy fuck."

---

Omg. I feel so bad because Levi just realized how bad he screwed up. (And how he screwed you) lol too soon?

--Olivia