Caught

PERILOUS 01/2022 hey y'all i'm currently writing a new Levi X reader story and it's four chapters so far! All my writings are from 5 to 6 years ago and obviously my writing skills have improved quite a bit since then. I was bored and decided to make a new story so please check it out! It's definitely more detailed and well written than anything I've done. It is going to be a lengthy story but that's all the more reason to enjoy it😋 it's also going to be more realistic with the Levi aspect, trying to recreate his character as he is in the show/mangas. In my story we will also be getting into the season 3/4 storylines because I know a lot of Levixreader stories are seasons one and two. It'll make it a lot more interesting. I want to thank you all for the support that you guys show years after! I made these stories when I was 12/13 so that's a little embarrassing but enjoy regardless! It's called PERILOUS. It hasn't gotten many reads yet but I'm hoping adding this authors note will spark some peoples interest. Love to you all

Sorry if this sucks guys, but keep reading on and trust me even the 1 viewer I get will kinda like this.... Anyways this is my first fanfiction and my computer has I virus so sorry if there is a lot of errors, I have to type on my phone.
--

I used the stolen 3DMG to zip through the streets of the underground. I chased after the man who took my money. He ran through alleyways, dodging criminals and black market stands. I maneuvered to the ground, pushing him out of the alleyway. I tackled him into the dirt road, holding my knife to his throat. "give it back!" I scream. He pulls it out of his pocket handing it to me. "please my child," he cries. I could see the pain in his eyes. My eyes widen. "she's sick," he says. I help him up. I look at him, shaking my head. "you better not be fucking lying," I say. I count out half of the money and hand it to him. His eyes widen, and hugs me. I tensed up. "bless you," he says, handing me a necklace. It had a silver chain with a blue plastic bead. "my daughter said give this to anyone who helps," he says. I smile, looking down at the necklace. I see green capes flash by. A man with raven hair, and steel gray eyes lands in front of me. I maneuver my 3DMG to the side, dodging him. Another group of them came around the other side of the alley. I maneuvered above them, doing a flip in the process. Another man slammed into me, sending me flying into a window. I smash through the window, sending prices of glass flying. I get back up, wobbling. I walked to the window, and jumped out, landing on my ankle weird. The man with black hair comes at me, swords wielded. I pull out my knife. I slowly charge at him, but he pushes me aside. I slam into the building, a cut leaving blood running down my head. I watched as the men with capes started to run towards me. I could see the wings of freedom emblem on their backs.
"(f/n) (l/n) you are under arrest for stealing, treason, and assaulting an officer," a tall blonde man says. "you can't do this!" I yell.

"We have the right to." He says. The raven haired man pulls my arms behind my back, and ties then together.

"Can't you just let me go. I'll pay you back or something," I laugh.

"Tch. With the money you stole?" I turn to look at the Raven haired man and glare at him

"You could lend us your strength and join the survey corps," the blonde man says. "Or we could hand you over to the military police. And I don't think they would treat you very well."

"I'll go with C. None of the above."

"We could kill her here." the man behind me says.

"Tch," I laugh. "you're giving me no choice huh? That's not a nice way to treat someone."

"You're a criminal. you deserve to be treated like shit." the Raven haired man replies.

"Fine. I'll join the survey corps." The man behind me forces me to stand, and another man takes his position. I follow behind them as they lead me through the city. We reached a narrow dirt path leading towards the underground entrance. I watched as the light became brighter. The air became less dirty, and more fresh. The dirt road was replace with a narrow stone hallway. I could hear the birds chirping outside. We reached a steep staircase, where I could see the sky. I walked up the stairs, into the new world.