The female titan

OMFG I DELETED THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AND HAVE TO START OVER! Play with music PLZ and this is in different order than the show

--
I gripped the reins and sweat beaded on my forehead. I was placed in the right flank with petra, oluo, gunther, and Eld. "let the 57th expedition begin!" Erwin yells. The gate slowly started to rise. I whipped the reins, and my horse took off.

There was a large field, and trees in the distance. "INTO FORMATION!" Erwin yells. I take off towards the right, Levi leaving my sight. "(Y/n)! Titan to your right!" Petra screams. I turn around to see a 14 meter headed towards me. "Its flat land, 3DMG won't be useful," I reply, dodging the titan. Another 12 meter aberrant comes into view. "to
the trees!" Eld yells. I pull out my signal flare, and fire a red. I couldn't fire a black In time. I aimed my 3DMG towards the trees, and fire. The Titan were fast. I ran along the tree Branch, and flipped off, zipping past the 14 meters neck. I sliced it, doing a flip in the process. I watched from a tree branch as the others took out the abberant. The Titan fell to the ground, and they stood on the branches closest to the one I was squating on. "Listen," Eld says. I could hear a stomping, and my head starts to throb. "Gahh," I whine, grabbing my head. I lean my back against the tree. A pain so incredibly hurtful squeezed my chest, feeling like it was being torn apart. Petra zips over to my branch, squatting next to me. "what wron-" "RUN," I interrupt. I watch through squinted eyes, as a hand smacks her away, like a bug. She slams into a tree, her back snapping. She slid down the tree, landing with her legs behind her. I felt acid coming up in my throat, but I couldn't bring myself to throw up. "NOW!" Eld screams. They zip up to the Titans nape, But she turns. She grabs eld's Line, and pulls it, snapping it like a rubber band. She then turns to gunther, squeezing him in her fist. Oluo goes in for the kill, screaming as he zips past her hand. She swats him away, sending him flying. He hits the ground, his limp body flipping over and over. The Titan turns towards me.

she had blue eyes, and blonde hair like in the dream. She slowly walks over to me, reaching out to grab me. Large fingers wrap around my body. She lifted me towards her mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for death. Nothing happens. I feel myself falling on a wet, soft surface.

'Her tongue' I thought. Then I blacked out.

Narrtators POV

The female Titan headed towards the middle flank, where Eren would be. She had (y/n) in her grasp, and nothing could stop her now.

"Sir! The right flank has been completely wiped out, no survivors," a cadet says to levi. His heart broke when he said 'no survivors' "alright," he replies. A black flare Is spotted behind them. "heichou!" Eren says. He listened as a loud stomping sound got closer. The female Titan broke through the trees, chasing Eren. Blood dripped from its chin. Eren watched in horror as a hand fell from its mouth.

Who's is that? He thinks