Disaster strikes

MANGA SPOILERS ALERT!!! READ AT YOUR CAUTION!!!!

My legs healed almost instantly. it was insane. It might of just been were you hurt yourself, but the pain is only short-term. Before I knew it, I was off my crutches. And we had another expedition tommorow. It sucks.

~time skip~
We were not very far from the wall when we found an abandoned castle. Nanaba and Thomas were the only ones with gear. I was with bertholdt, Reiner, connie, ymir, and krista. We ran from the Titans chasing us. The door was thin and the smaller class could get in. "We need weight!" Connie yells. Me and Reiner held the door closed while the others searched for something to put in front. All of the sudden, a hand sticks through the door. "run!" I yell. We make a break for it as the Titan bursts through the door. We run up the stairs and slam the second door shut. "I found something," Connie says, looking at the two of us. He held a knife with a 6 inch blade. "there's a 4 meter downstairs," I pant. "I can take it out," Connie says. "no not yet," Reiner says. There was a canon in the middle of the room. I could hear loud stomps coming up the stairs. "we'll open the door when it's outside, and you fire at it using the canon," Reiner says. The others stand around waiting for the titan. There was a slam on the door. "NOW!" I yell. I open the door and the Titan comes in. There was a loud boom and the canon ball sent the Titan flying back. It tumbled down the stairs, and I slam the door shut. The others push the canon forward, blocking the door. "up there," I say. There was a small escape hatch, with stairs leading up to it.

I push the hatch open, and climb up. It was a small lookout area. While the others crawl up, I look over the side. Nanaba and Thomas were perched against the side of the tower, hanging from their 3DMG. "guys!" I say, signaling them over. Nanaba and Thonas look up at us. "the other members of the survey corps aren't here yet," nanaba says. Titans pilled up at the bottom of the tower. If the survey corps didn't come quickly, we would be swarmed. We already were. "the Titans took our horses," Thomas growls. "we won't survive much longer," ymir says. "that's it!" Thomas says. he jumps at the Titans below. "DIE YOU HEARTLESS PIGS," he screams. The Titans grab him, pulling at his legs. A leg rips off along with an arm. "Thomas!!" Nanaba screams, jumping after him. A titan jumps at her, grabbing her legs in its mouth. It chews through her slowly, with no second thoughts. We watch in horror as they were torn apart. The 6 of us sit with are backs against the wall, without any defense.

After a while Ymir finally spoke up after talking with krista. "I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but if I'm going to die anyways, I will," she says. "do what," I ask, but before I could reply, she jumped over the wall, into the pool of titans.