Dying

I felt a bullet go through my neck, cutting off my breathing. My body hit the ground, and my legs snapped beneath me.

"I'm sorry levi.."

Blood dripped down my throat, and Tears rushed down my face. Blood gurgled in my throat, shooting extreme pain through every vain in my body. I trembled at the thought of not being able to be with Levi.

I looked at the blue sky with bright white stars. My short gasps slowly faded, as well as the sky.

I wake up, in a coffin. "what!?" I sit up, looking around.We were outside of survey corps HQ. The members of the squad were looking down, some crying. Then I saw Levi. His head was bowed, and his hands were clenched around a bouquet of flowers.

"(Y/n) was a great person," historia says. "when I was reckless, she risked her life, even when i... didn't know her that well." I look down, and realized my body was still laying down. my eyes were closed.

'Am I really... dead...?'

I stepped out of the coffin. I walked over to Levi, and stopped in front of him. He looked up, his face wasn't in a stoic expression, but it looked as if he could cry.

I stretched my arms out, and went to hug him, but I fell. my body hit the ground with a loud thump. I get up, and brush the dirt off of my dress.

Levi placed the flowers in my coffin, and left. I followed him into HQ. He stormed up the stairs, loud clunks following behind him. He makes a sharp right, and walks towards his office. He pulls the doors open, and slams them behind him. He threw himself into the chair, and started pulling his hair. I walked up to him and touched his hand. He looked up, and I realized that he was crying.

He grabbed his neck, and started squeezing. Is he choking himself?! His face turned red, and slowly got a deeper shade of purple.

"NOOOO!" I scream.

His grip loosens, and
His breathing stops.