Collapsing

We ran to the edge of the lookout. "YMIR," krista screams. As she falls, her body expands. Layers of muscle started forming, and she fell into the pool of titans. "shes a titan!?" I say. Krista stares over the ledge, as her face turns a pale shade.

Ymir ripped through the titans, ripping their napes off 1 by 1. Other Titans swarmed her, but she still fought. Bertholdt and Reiner looked down, a look of fear plastered on their faces.

"Ymir can turn into a titan? !" Connie yells. Krista was leaning over the side, when she fell. "GAH," Reiner grabbed her ankle, pulling her back up. "tha- thanks reiner," she says. "ow Reiner my leg!" She says. He lets go of her leg. "sorry," he says. "no, you saved my life, thank you," she replies.

"Krista, did you know about Ymir being a titan!?" I ask.
"No, no I didn't she never told me," she replies. "I can't believe it, we were together for three years, I just don't understand... So That's Ymir?!" She says, her face turning pale.

"I don't want it to be..."

"So that means she know one of the greatest secrets in the world, geez... I never even suspected it," Reiner says. "she could've just told us and contributed to the survey corps like eren..."
"But maybe she didn't because she couldn't," Bertholdt replies.
"Wait! Eren didn't know that he could become a Titan right, and it seems that Ymir knew about her powers," Connie says. I watch as Ymir rips through the Titans. "Her titan form is small, but fast," I say. The others were talking about how Ymir could be a threat to us, but I was focused on ymir. A titan grabbed her arm, shredding through it with its teeth. "GUYS!" I yell. they turn their attention to Ymir. She bites the Titans arm off, and hops over it. She then starts to grab the tower wall, and climb. She took a quick look up, and she fell. "S- she just Let Go!" Connie says.

"Why...?!" Connie says."Could she be worried about damaging the tower?"

"That's it... She should be able to use her Titan powers to skate this place by herself... There's no way she could defeat all of the Titans with the body that small but she still fighting... Which means... She's risking her own life to protect us," krista says. "WHAT!" Reiner yells. "that means at this rate she'll... Why... Ymir?!"

"Ymir don't die! Don't die here! Why are you trying to act like a saint you really want to look cool as you die that much?! You jerk! Live For your own sake! We both know your rotten to the core you're such a moron you think you could still get into heaven if protecting those towers going to kill you just smash it to pieces!" Krista screams.

With rage filling her eyes, Ymir rips out bricks on the tower, while multiple Titans pulled at her. She smashed the bricks into the Titans faces."H - hey she's actually smashing it!" Krista yells. Ymir starts climbing to the top of the tower. "GRAB ON! TO LIVE!" Ymir grunts. Ymir pulls herself up, and looks over the side. She lowers her head, and we grab her hair. The building starts to crumble, as Ymir jumps. She tower crushes multiple Titans underneath. Ymir leans over, and we let go of her hair.

"I can't believe it... You wanted to Pindos Titans under the tower? Talk about a crazy plan..." Connie says. Ymir growls at the Titans that were crawling around. "Hey ugly, Hurry up, go finish them off!" Krista yells. Ymir jumps at the titans, but a Titan grabs her hair, yanking her down. Other Titans Pull at her face, crushing the lower half of her face. they pull at her limbs, ripping them off. "she's being eaten alive!" I say. Krista took a few sprints forward. "Ymir! There's something I want to tell you," she yells. "I still haven't told you my real name," she says. A Titan reaches for Krista, but I push her out of the way, stepping in her place. I close my eyes, and wait.